Inderkum High School Reviews

I really enjoyed the very diverse student body, which made me feel comfortable and supported. I also enjoyed all the extracurricular activities available at Inderkum. Most advisors and coaches form very strong relationships with students that continue on long after graduation.
My experience at Inderkum High has been pretty amazing actually. When I first attended Inderkum as a freshman in 2015 I was scared. It was a new environment, new school, and new friends. But I’ve grown to love the school because Link Crew helped me find my way through high school, I challenged my education by being in the International Baccalaureate program (IB), I joined my first sport (men’s volleyball for 4 years counting this upcoming season), joined many clubs, won homecoming prince 2x, I’m an ASB officer, and I have made many diverse friends as our school is ranked 2nd most diverse school in the U.S. Overall, my expectations of high school have exceeded my reality of being college and career ready once I graduate in the spring of 2019!
I like my high school a lot. There are a lot of opportunities to join clubs and become involved in sports. Teachers are caring and willing to help when you ask.
Start Your Review of Inderkum High School
Inderkum High School is an extremely diverse school. I loved being surrounded by so many cultures and ideas that were different from mine. Inderkum also has a group of amazing counselors that work hard with the students to feel prepared for college.
I've only attended this school for my junior and senior year and all of my experience there has been amazing except for some of the staff. For almost a whole semester, I did not have a math teacher. The school had not prepared for the amount of kids that were taking the class and I thought it was unfair to my education.
I had a lot of fun when I attended Inderkum. I also made a lot of life long friends and learned so much from a handful of amazing teachers.
Inderkum CAN be a great school. Some of the teachers do not care if you fail their class or not, they won’t always give you tutoring and help. But there are teachers who truly care about your grades and who you are going to be in the future and will go out of their way to help you. For the most part Inderkum student wise is pretty cool, the students are all so diverse you can get a taste of every culture and it helps Form an open mind to all cultures races, nationalities and religions. I have met so many students from Indonesia, Philippines, China, Japan, India, El Salvador, Mexico, Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan Italy and more! It is amazing to see all these cultures clash together.
The experience that I had at Inderkum was nothing short of pleasant yet challenging. All because of the support system the faculty has established for the students. It not only gives the students a safe environment to experience their ideas and visions but also obstacles to learn and act on the lessons they’ve learned. And lastly persistence is in grained in every class and even outside class.
Inderkum high school is an excellent school for many different reasons. It is extremely diverse and all students are equally welcome. Academic wise, Inderkum offers three special programs for their students. There is the International Baccalaureate (IB), the California Early College Academy (CECA), and the Advance Placement (AP). Despite the fact that there are three different programs available, Inderkum itself is classified as an official IB school. I am currently enrolled in the IB program, and it is a very rigorous program encouraging their students to be open minded, inquiring, balanced and reflective learners. There are also many clubs, activities and sports to get involved with.
I had lots and lots of opportunities to flourish and better my educational experience at Inderkum. Be it Club Activities or Particpation in Sports or Academics, Inderkum has a place for every student and their needs.
I like that i was able to be in such a great program called the California Early College Acacdemy also know as C.E.C.A, Ceca is a program that allows you to be in A.V.I.D and by junior year taked college classes at a community college located right next door to the high school. Another thing i like about Inderkum High is that they make you feel welcomed and the school is very diverse so you learn a lot about people and their backgrounds.
I liked the fact that the school was partnered with a public library, so it had more resources than other school libraries. I also appreciated the fact that the school was running on sustainable heating and cooling systems. The students were friendly and the teachers were easy to talk to.
A great school with plenty of diversity, chill teachers, and lit rallys. I was never really feeling the cafeteria food though.
My experience was a positive one. It provided me with many opportunities to interact with not only the students but the community that surrounded Inderkum. Many say Inderkum is not that great but if you truly try to integrate yourself into the tiger family your experience at Inderkum will become an everlasting, positive memory.
Inderkum is a very diverse school where a lot of people from around the world come to learn. It even has an IB program in which I am enrolled in and allows students to volunteer themselves to learn in more rigorous classes. What i'd like to see change is the respect that some students have for others. Although people love to learn at this school, there are difference that many students have and they need to respect others.
Inderkum was a very enjoyable experience because they had a lot of great teachers that really cared and wanted to see their students succeed. There were also plenty of extracurricular activities that many people were involved in, which created a sense of unity between the body of students. Furthermore, their sports teams are really good in all sports.
They were ok. My experience went I started Inderkum in my sophomore year was ok I got the classes that I need.
I like how diverse Inderkum High School is and I’m glad to be apart of that journey. The motivation and support is pure that helps students on the road to success.
Start Your Review of Inderkum High School
I really like everything about inderkum high school.Inderkum High School is very diverse.The only issue that i have is the quality of lunch and not having enough teachers.
sometimes there is not even a teacher for a class for whole year and students end up not learning anything and wasting their whole year.
Inderkum High School is a diverse high school with individuals who come a variety of ethnic, racial, economic, and personal backgrounds and doesn't affect how students view and treat each other. Inderkum High School administration teaches students that everyone are equal and that the success of all students in athletics, academics, and life is a priority of school staff. The teachers of Inderkum's rigorous academic programs provide students with pragmatic instruction and content that will provide them with a realistic college life experience. Inderkum ensures that students can prosper in an environment that emphasizes their strengths whether its in sports, their studies, clubs, etc. Inderkum favors school spirit as it advises students to become a part of the school community to highlight and praise all parts of what the school has to offer, including, but not limited to: athletics, academics, visual and performing arts, community service and many others.
The school itself is pretty nice but I can classify it as mediocre for most things. Every year there are less actual teachers and more Sub-Teachers, and the college readiness is focused on until a students last few months of school.