Independence High School Reviews

Independence High School was a school that I thoroughly enjoyed attending for four years. The staff and teachers are encouraging individuals that motivate us students to succeed and be the best individuals that we can. The school does an amazing job to try to get their students involved with the various clubs and extracurricular activities that they provide. I've made numerous friends during my time enrolled and believe that their academics have properly prepared me as best as they can for college. The atmosphere at Independence is a warm and welcoming one that brings together students and teachers. Even through harsh times such as the deaths of our loved ones and friends we hold dearly, we know we can rely on other for comfort and support. Independence High School is more than just a school, but a community that I can go back to and be welcomed to.
My experience at Independence high school was amazing. I’ve personally developed a great relationship with teachers, students, and faculty from the 4 years spent here. On campus, everyone is friendly, you don’t need to worry about bullying or any type of harassment because everyone student is looking out for one another. Patriot pride makes the campus not only a place to learn, but a place where family is.
It was a very good experience and I just graduated!! It is one of the most family school. Everyone you meet at independence has some kind of a mark on you in a very positive manner. I highly recommend this school because the academic is amazing and the teacher is very supportive. Also,it's a very safe school.
Start Your Review of Independence High School
While I attended Independence highschool I enjoyed the clubs they offered. However I disliked the way teachers began to not care about their students. Sad part of it is that the people working in the pace lab seem to care more than actual teachers.
In my experience, this school is very diverse and involves everybody no matter what. There is a strong connection with student to student and teachers with students. Furthermore, they have teachers who will help you to increase in your education and to become ready for college.
Independence is an incredible school that makes students a main priority. The staff are professional in handling any situations and they do their best to prevent any incidents from occurring. Independence is a school that one can always feel safe at and to feel that ones grades matter. One thing that could be change would be the funding, most sports get majority of the new funds and other classes or electives get none. It would be great to see an improvement in the auditorium systems and school supplies, for most teachers at Independence struggle to get a smart board.
It was a good school that provided a good education and loving environment. The staff was very nice and made me feel as if we were family.
Independence High School creates a environment where students feel supported and safe. Everyone is really friendly and welcoming. IHS makes everyone who comes in freshman year feel at home. It is very obvious that teachers and faculty genuinely want the students to succeed. They give their time and patience to provide a better education. Teachers always have their doors’ open to students no matter what. If you walk through the halls before and after school, you’ll see students in classrooms asking questions. One unique thing this school does is emphasize on keeping the campus clean. They make sure students keep it up and maintain a clean environment which is something that is incredibly important.
Independence is an school with amazing students and teachers. It is very welcoming and we really are a family. We always support each other and teachers always work with students to give them the most help they can give. Our clubs are also amazing as they welcome anybody and make you feel welcomed.
Overall, my experience here is very good. In some truth there are some flaws to the student body attitude in regards of education but the school is still a good place to attend. The teachers are well-rounded and truly appreciate hard work. The honors program we have is very good, the knowledge that I have gained from it is quite unique but still helpful.
Independence high school, regarding academics, has been an excellent school because I've been able to take some great AP courses and receive the help I need.
The overall atmosphere that you get at Independence is my most favorite. We have so many extracurricular activities and teachers that really love their job. The positivity and the cheeriness makes me love high school.
Independence high school and it’s staff are student oriented, and consistently strive for the best tomorrow. The campus has been seeing positive changes in appearance, having undergone a cafeteria renovation as well as an additional outside seating area for students to enjoy some sun. Teachers are willing to help and work with students, and the school even has a lab, aside from the library, available to students before and school for homework and tutoring purposes.
At Independence High School, the students get along quite well and the teachers, especially upper level instructors, do well in challenging the students in a way to induce critical thought. Also, the school has a phenomenal and growing engineering program that exposes students to colleges and career possibilities.
I enjoyed going to school here for 4 years ! I am now a senior and looking back to how much the school impacted me. The teachers are very patient and helpful as well as the administration. It is overall such a positive school where everyone there becomes a family. It has helped me so much grow as a person an learn very well. I am now ready to graduate because all the years my teachers always pushed me forward.
The school is very accepting and very diverse. It has a variety of different clubs and resourse for everyone on the campus. The administration helps make the campus feel like home.
Independence High School is a home to most students who attend the school. The school is a very comfortable place where everyone brings you in with welcomed arms. The teachers and staff are amazing and the students try their hardest to succeed. I have encountered many amazing people thanks to this school and have been given a bunch of opportunities.
Start Your Review of Independence High School
I love how everyone is understanding towards one another, and how when you walk into the campus I feel like I'm arriving home to my family. However, no school is perfect. There are certainly issues with staff sometimes not being understanding.
The school is built up great teachers and students. This community is strong and put together to boost each individual who attends to this school to reach for the stars.
The best thing about Independence is definitely the teachers. With their compassionate caring and their teaching, has showed me to care about my my education, to care about who I am and who I want to be.