Independence High School Reviews

When I attended Independence, I felt like the teachers cared about my future. I could tell that my teachers wanted me to be successful. They were always encouraging me and expected great things from me. Most of the teachers are very helpful and are always willing to help a child in need, whether it me will school life or home life. The faculty was/is very strict but it was/is for the betterment of the student body.
The expenses are high .I like the field trip and some of the teachers.This school is average.WE get to wear regular clothes instead of uniforms but the staff are very strict when it comes to the uniform policy.
I really loved my high school experience. I had a great time with friends and teachers. It is a very small school out in the country, so they don't have the best of everything, but I fully believe they make the best out of everything they have.
Start Your Review of Independence High School
This school has very friendly teachers and students. Everyone is like a family.
The teachers at this school are very helpful when making sure their students actually understand the material. Teaching styles vary with each teacher.
The guidance counselor is never available
Lots of students participate in spirit week
The portions are too small. The food is gross.
The best club is interact. You get to serve others.
I wasn't prepared for how had college is.
I enjoyed the experience of high school. I am glad to have graduated but will miss it somewhat.
My school is an A+ in baseball. The coach is the best around.