Independence Elementary School Reviews

I don't feel the school or board are committed to increasing state testing scores. Also, Kids Club is not education based in the summer months making it pretty much a free for all.
When the 2 elementary schools moved from each k-5 to one being k-2 and Indy being 3-5 my oldest moved to Indy for 5th grade. He was very concerned about leaving Liberty school and moving in with the other half of 5th graders in our community. The staff at both schools did an amazing to ease this change for both parents and students. They build such a strong sense of community in this school. After only 1 year my son has really taken ownership of his learning. Keep up the great work Indy!
I have had two children (both a boy and a girl) complete elementary at Independnce . We have been so pleased with the teachers and support staff. Love this school.
Start Your Review of Independence Elementary School
We've had a daughter go through the Big Lake schools and had a fantastic experience. They genuinely cared about her, and pushed her to excel in her academics. She got good exposure to music and art as well. They are pretty technology-forward, even without a 1:1 program.