Incarnate Word Academy is a highly rated, private, all-girls, Catholic school located in Saint Louis, MO. It has 332 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. Tuition is $13,995 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A69 Students
- A48 Students
- B+45 Students
- A-43 Students
- A-42 Students
- B+35 Students
- B24 Students
- B21 Students
- A21 Students
- B+19 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Incarnate Word Academy Reviews
Incarnate Word Academy is an amazing school with opportunities you can’t get at very many other places. The modular schedule makes IWA unique, and makes students even more prepared for college because it teaches us how to manage our time. The teachers truly care about our success and well-being, the food is amazing, and IWA is known for excellence in athletics as well as academics. In addition to that, there is a family atmosphere in the school and a level of tradition that you just won’t find anywhere else. IWA has truly become my home away from home and I absolutely love it there!
I really loved my experience at Incarnate Word Academy. Besides the obvious advantages of the college preparatory environment, modular schedule, and advanced college credit courses, I thrived tremendously because of the inclusivity of the students. Everyone made me feel welcomed at all times and that I was a part of a family. The teachers have always made me feel comfortable to talk to them about anything and everything. Some of my teachers are closer to me than even my parents are. I loved learning not only in the classroom but from the different experiences of my peers because of how diverse the school was. I was pushed out of my comfort zone and learned many things about the world and social justice issues in our society. After attending Incarnate Word Academy, I feel ready to take on the world.
Incarnate Word Academy provided a second home to me for the past four years. The girls I acquainted, the knowledge I acquired, and the leadership experience and opportunities I gained were incredible and life changing. The academics were superlative and challenged me to think outside the box and in ways I had not before. The school spirit, cheers, and traditions were incredible and added to the uniqueness of the school. Overall, my experience was definitely one I’d do over again if I could.