Immokalee High School is a public school located in Immokalee, FL. It has 1,555 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 33% in reading.
Immokalee High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+372 Students
- A352 Students
- A+303 Students
- A294 Students
- A-266 Students
- A-219 Students
- C-167 Students
- A+162 Students
- B126 Students
- B+109 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.57 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.57 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.78 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.59 responses
Immokalee High School Reviews
Immokalee High School has helped me further my way through education. Thanks to them, I am now my way graduating this school year !The teachers were around when I needed help and so was staff. I was always helped with things I struggled on. Guidance was always here for me also .The principal, guidance counselors, office staff and teachers are really involved in students lives. They try to ensure the best learning environment and work hard to educate the students and also have the students like and appreciate them. The school has bullying awareness; meaning that bullying will not be tolerated at this school, and I find that very inspiring.
I truly feel that this school is filled with a load of pride and energy that radiates throughout the small town it resides in. Within one year of having attended this school, I can honestly say that i have met wonderful teachers and students with numerous of unique personalities. The amount of support one can get from this school is quite fascinating also. Despite the hardships that students may face in or out of school, administration and other peers are always here to help each other get through those days. In a town that is saturated with low income families of different backgrounds, at first students may find it difficult to fit in. However by the end, students learn about the caring nature of our school. In addition, the number of programs, classes, and clubs serve as great ways to meet new people, learn new things, and prepare for college in the future. Overall the school has a great environment and a variety of bright students with bright futures ahead of them too also!!
Immokalee High School is not just a place you have to go to every morning. It's a place where everyone feels welcomed. The teachers care for our education and know we can achieve to do great things. Immokalee High School is made up of us students. We come from different cultures but have learned to be a part of it and we love it. Immokalee High is where the LGBT+ Community and everyone from different backgrounds and cultures can feel safe and welcomed as it is posted around the school. No one really bullies. Academically we have a great system and help on tutoring if we need so after school along with its programs. Immokalee High School is were everyone walks in with Indian pride and walks in with big dreams. We are today's learners, tomorrow's leaders!