Immaculate High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Danbury, CT. It has 469 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. Tuition is $12,850 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 99% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Immaculate High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A80 Students
- C+35 Students
- A+34 Students
- A+33 Students
- B32 Students
- B-31 Students
- A-30 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+24 Students
- B21 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 30 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Immaculate High School Reviews
The teachers at Immaculate are, for the most part, excellent, genuinely caring, and helpful. Due in part to the small size of the school, there are fewer electives and class options offered than many of the local public schools, and the arts programs at IHS are definitely lacking support. During my time at Immaculate, I was involved in sports and drama. I thoroughly enjoyed both of those activities and think it’s a hallmark of Immaculate students to be involved in a wide range of activities. I would like to see the school become more active in its Catholic identity—not just in service to others, but in daily prayer and offering Mass and confession regularly.
Choosing to attend Immaculate High School was the best descision of my life. I have made life long best friends, formed wonderful teacher relationships and always feel confident and comfortable in my school environment. Immaculate has many amazing clubs and sports activities to choose from. They have allowed me the opportunity to be an all state cross country and outdoor track runner two years in a row by offering an exceptional and supportive coaching staff! I love my school and wouldn't trade the expierences I have had there or the memories I have made there for anything!
Even though my daughter was very avant garde, rebellious and undisciplined she made it through to graduation with the help and understanding of some very patient teachers! She now holds an Associate in Liberal Arts and a Bachelor of Science in Audio Production Engineering. As a certified Audio Production Engineer she is actively pursuing a career in the music industry. She admits that without the schooling she received at Immaculate she never would have made it through college. I guess she had an Ah Ha! moment somewhere along the way!