Immaculate Conception School Reviews

ICS is a great school community, in terms of academics and school spirit. The school has a solid academic program, but they also focus a good deal on character development and living out Gospel values. Adminstration is very approachable and knows the name of every child in the school. The teachers are also very easy to reach and have been great during parent teacher conferences. We looked at every Catholic school in the area and we are certain we made the best choice for our children. They are working hard, but they love it at ICS.
My school s very safe we have secruity 24/7 . after school
The clubs at my school is always fun there is something new and fun and un excepted everyday
Start Your Review of Immaculate Conception School
Even thought I have been here for on year I have felt like i have been here for all four years of my high school life
Immaculate Conception is a small school but it is big in its own way .The teachers are friendly always there in our outside or school. One on One help is always availible
I would choose Immaculate Conception if I were to do it all over. While there, I received an excellent education that truly prepared me for the academic demands of high school. My faith is important to me and ICS strives to instill kindness and stewardship in all of their students through the Church's teachings - things not learned in textbooks. I have made many friends that I have remained close with through high school and we all have a desire to make the world a better place wherever possible through service to others. I hope that ICS continues to emphasize this.