Immaculate Conception School Reviews

Immaculate Conception is a staple in Hialeah! We are very blessed to be apart of the Immaculate family. Every teacher, administrator, and staff there know our daughter and family so it always feels wonderful to know that they are always taking great care of her. The school atmosphere is always very happy and loving. From school events like the carnival, to the pig roast, to the award ceremonies and Christmas shows... I know our daughter is having the best experience and education! She will cherish the friendships and memories forever!
It was a wonderful experience! I was only there for the last two years and I instantly fell in love with it. The environment, the people, the education, just everything about it is amazing. It is something that I look back at and literally have no regrets because of how perfect it was and how much fun I had.
the bullying was extreme. I think jut because it was private school and people with money they felt inferior and more because I didn't have much. my mom is a single mom an works hard to put me though school so she tried
Start Your Review of Immaculate Conception School
looks of things to do
couldn't stand that i was always judged
I feel like I always the stand out kid with all teachers. when i went to high school which i attended another school things changed and I wasn't judged.
It was my childhood and I will always feel at home there.
No nurse to help when kids got hurt.
I loved it, and I made great friends and learned a lot.
Immaculate Conception was where I grew up, it was my first home. The friends I made there made bonds that was unbreakable. The teachers are loving and always involved. The teachers try their best to divide the students into groups where they can all understand.