Immaculata-La Salle High School Reviews

It’s a great school, but the students are restricted a lot. Academics whise, this school is pretty good, plenty of AP opportunities, the faculty and counselors help the students as much as possible.
School is private and i expected to get a lot more for what i pay. I don't feel i got the experience i should have. i feel like resources where limited. the culture is not broad. i didn't enjoy the way they treated the students like babies but expected us to act like adults. could have gone to a better school but at the end of the day it wasn't the worst.
La Salle does a good job in preparing students for college and providing the proper information for dealing with college applications and which colleges to apply to. Most of the teachers do a good job at what they do and are very understanding. The STEAM program has also provided several benefits and excellent insight into a hospital setting.
Start Your Review of Immaculata-La Salle High School
There were good academics but the school clubs needed to be better organized. .
I loved the friendly environment, the incredible teachers, and the fantastic experience I got from it. I never felt left out of anything or pressured to be someone that I wasn't.
Immaculata La Salle High School was the best 4 years of my life. What makes the school great is the combination of a serious cirriculum with a strong support system just like a family. This school has prepared me to be the best college student I am today, and teachers and administration was always friendly with the students as they constantly assured us that they always had the best interest in us. They were always looking out for the students with college fairs, college workshops, and having their doors open whenever students had a question about anything.
I loved everything about La Salle. The people, the spirituality, the way the students are meant to feel as more than just students. One thing I would like to see change is improvement in the math department. I did feel the math courses were taught by young teachers who did not know how to explain the material correctly.
The teachers are so amazing they make sure you understand the class work. The student life is great. There are many clubs and sports to be apart of after school. There are many volunteer and service opportunities for students to help their community.
As an alumni (1997) and now parent of a Freshman and Senior, there are no words to express the gratitude I feel towards Immaculata La Salle. The teachers are not only engaging but also show the love for the school and students. My daughters faith are at another level and they love their school. Thank you for helping me shape my daughters!
I've been a student at La Salle for the past three years, and what I love most about this school is the challenging classes that I take, and the teachers who actually care about my education. I'm an all honors student, and always work hard for the perfect grade, beacuse ILS does not mess around when it comes to academics. Keeping my straight A's (...and B's) is a difficult task beacause of the rigorous materials presented every other day. But, at the end of the semester, my hardwork always pays off, and that makes the stress all worth it. Of course, my teahers are always a big contributing factor to my grades. They are all available before school, all throughout the day, and almost up to an hour afterschool. They always answer every question, and always make sure to explain the subject matter thoroughly before moving on. When I talk to them, I can actually tell that they want me to have a successful future, which then motivates me to achive higher grades.
Don't go here, it's a waste of time and money. The teachers are unqualified, the students are arrogant, and the administration won't do anything for you unless you're willing to pay them.
Love the teachers, the academics and the strong sense of family among the students, teachers and staff.
Immaculata-La Salle High School is a really great school. Everybody is very kind and welcoming. Teachers and administration really care about how you do in your classes and amazing friendships are made. Being able to go to La Salle has been a blessing and I am so very thankful to have been able to have the experience of going to such a great high school.
When I came to La Salle I was painfully shy and I totally came out of my shell. This is all because of La Salle. I love La Salle. I wake up everyday happy and excited to go to school. Everyone at La Salle is very welcoming and extremely friendly, good-hearted and loving. I definitely consider La Salle my second home.
Having started my junior year as a transfer student, I’ve been pleased with my experience and comfortable with the way I’ve been accepted into the community. In such a short time, I have matured and become a better person. I joined the varsity soccer team and school’s Service Club called Service and Leadership of Today and Tomorrow. Because of my positive experiences, I’ve become more involved within the group, creating new friendships with my classmates and formed a new leadership role with school functions. Throughout my commitment and involvement with the school, I’ve experienced a new meaning of appreciation and simple life lessons with opportunities to grow. It's truly a blessing to be part of the school.
These past four years have gone by so quickly. La Salle has allowed me to come out of my shell. The environment is very friendly. I have felt challenged by my teachers and coaches. My experiences at La Salle has prepared me for the challenges I will face for the next four years in college.
As a graduate of the class of 2016, I am extremely grateful for attending a high school like Immaculata-La Salle. The classes were challenging, the teachers were engaging, and the students genuinely cared about their education. Immediately upon arriving on the campus, you feel loved and welcomed by all. I highly recommend this high school for everyone!
Start Your Review of Immaculata-La Salle High School
I liked how it was a very safe and accepting environment. If you have a problem with a student, you can solve it very quickly with the dean. All the teachers are nice but some don't have the best teaching styles. The only thing that I wish would change is to give us more freedom with the choice of clothing. Hoodies are banned and many students own sweaters with this. Although this doesn't apply to me, people should also be able to use earphones during lunch or walking to class. Lastly, since this is an IPad school, we should be able to use the apps we want after school hours. I understand during the school hours it should be taken away for no distraction. But after, students should be able to have the opportunity to relax after school and for some, that is watching videos online. The safari/puffin can be irritating and glitchy at times. If the parents have a problem witht the children being distracted with the apps, then that is the parent's problem for not teaching them discipline.
School is good, but the facilities and sports are too much of a priority as opposed to academics and college counseling.
safe and comfortable anvironment, caring and loving community. In la salle there is a place for everyone.