Imater Academy Reviews

Very calm and safe environment. Teachers with high degrees. Great advanced and gifted program. Adequate sports program. Exceptional school overall. Very strict,but in a good way. Pushes students to do their best. Even a great tutoring program. JNHS is choosing students from imater. Very interactive teaching style. Teachers are very approachable and understanding when it comes to the children. Only bad thing is things are very costly but not necessary to buy and what else do you expect from a charter school. Is elementary to high school and just an amazing place to learn. Also many clubs and activities.Food is so good and diverse vegetables,fruits,meat and grains.Since not connected to public schools uses college board.All told by a 6th grade student in imater.
I wouldn't change anything about imater acadamy and What I loved the most was how it feels like home
i love it although i wish there were more traditional "high school" activities such as football games etc
Start Your Review of Imater Academy
Since its such a small school with such small class sizes, the teachers are great. I love them all
After much searching for the perfect match of school for our daughter, after our first year at this school I would 100% make the same choice over and over.
Mrs. Bello in the Kindergarten department is truly remarkable :)
This school is fantastic because the students can get one on one with teachers and ask questions. Students can also have a break because this school has different events for different classes such as Chillax Day where the a class grade gets to relax and not worry about school work, however it not on a full day of class yet an early release. We also get to have our spirit week and get to express ourself and show our school pride on Friday were everyone get dressed up with the school colors.