Imani Christian Academy Reviews

I attended Imani in 2012 my middle school year . I maintained a3.0 it higher . I like the support and help from the teachers and staff . The sports are good . There school has college visitors and the counselors are AWESOME they hello you prepare for college . They make sure your okay . They will not let you struggle in nothing .
My experience at Imani Christian Academy has been amazing throughout the years. The teachers are very welcoming , students as well and you get a chance to grow closer to Jesus Christ and make some really good connections.
Imani Christian Academy is a school with family-like support. They guide you and give you the push you need to be successful.
Start Your Review of Imani Christian Academy
My experience with Imani was special. I have been there since kindergarden, and now i am a senior there. I've made great friendships there, got close with many teachers, participated in several activities whether it was sports, plays, or volunteer work. Imani is a family, each class has its own personality as well. I grew up there and i have enjoyed my 12 years of education there, ill never forget any of the memories. Something i think they should do is split up certain classes because of the different levels of learning. Other than that, Imani helped me with a lot and its a school that cares about your future.
Imani Christian Academy is a one of a kind school. One thing I love about the school is we are all like family. The teachers are always there when needed and more.
I would choose this school again because I know I will get treated with respect and get taught what I need to learn.
Teachers truly care a lot for the students and actually try to get the students interested.
I'm not sure if the lunch program is incorporated in this question but I was once in the restroom and saw someone I knew that works in the lunch room making salads. He said hi and I said hi back and then he went to use the stall after which I observed him walk right out of the bathroom without washing his hands. This memory as than blazed in my mind forever.
The extracurricular activities at my school are centered around sports.
I don't want to belabor the issue, so I will defer to my previously stated comment on the prior screen.
I like they are consistent in giving out homework assignments and they provide study guides.
every single person who has taught at Imani has remained available to every student both pass and present
it was all open space when I graduated but since then I heard they have added doors and walls everywhere
safety was never an issue

now whether or not you could convince a student to become and stay safe is another story
there was always someone around if you needed help even after hours most teachers gave out their personal cell phones and to this day I still call or text them
The teachers they had teaching us taught us based on their knowledge and lifestyle they once lived because they had been down that road before and knew the out come by continuing down it
the were mainly for those who were in-shape or wanted to be in-shape and had a way to get home afterwards
Start Your Review of Imani Christian Academy
They use real life problems and find a way to combine it with the lesson just so ou can get it.
There's always someone there when needed. We love you noatter your flaws.