Imagine South Lake Charter School Reviews

I went to Imagine South Lake from 3rd-8th grade and the experience was unlike most public elementary and middle schools. We had the opportunity to work with fellow students quite accessibly due to small class sizes and personal teaching. The staff were always so kind and knowledgeable in their respective subjects. The main problems that I experienced would be the routine rotation of mathematics teachers. I feel that having 11 different permanent substitutes and teachers come ago in a span of 3 years negatively affected my current math scores. Any apparent issues always stemmed from the lack of funds due to the characteristics of the charter. However the education I was given was advantageous and highly beneficial in terms of other subjects. All in all the experience was meaningful with strong relationships and a unique system of pushing our selves to our very best.
Imagine South Lake is a wonderful school. The teachers differentiate student needs and care about their students and their families. The school has a "family" atmosphere. Administration knows almost every student's name and strives to know their stories as well. It is a competitive school, but not just with test scores, but also with it's culture.
Amazing school! "A" school with a focus in character education! Administration, teachers, parents, students, and community members give off a close family feel!
Start Your Review of Imagine South Lake Charter School
Absolutely the best school in Lake County! The parents, students, staff and board are all one huge family using their knowledge of what's best for students to guide all planning and decisions.
My son is in fourth grade, and he has been in an Imagine school since Pre-Kindergarten. We moved to Clermont, and we have been at Imagine South Lake for 2 years now. Our family couldn't be happier with Imagine! Teachers and staff have taken the time to get to know my son as an individual, and he has grown so much academically and in character year after year. Character lessons are not just taught, they are modeled by the staff and administration daily. Further, the family atmosphere is evident as soon as you enter the campus. We are so thankful for Imagine South Lake. My son will definitely attend through the 8th grade!
I have been a parent at Imagine South Lake since 2005. I love our school and the staff! Teachers have always gone above and beyond for my children. The school keeps me informed on everything from lunch item changes, to if my bus is running 5 minutes late. I love that they not all teach academics but also stress character. I can't ask for a more caring environment for my children to spent a big chunk of their day.
I have had my children at Imagine South Lake since the day it opened. The focus on character education and appreciation of each child's unique story has been constant. The academics are strong and teachers are encouraged to teach standards in innovating and engaging ways. Couldn't recommend it higher.
My children have attended Imagine for 9 years. We moved to Lake county for the sole purpose of having our daughters attend this school and we have never regretted this decision. The teachers are amazing - students are truly valued and known personally by every teacher. The academic rigor is outstanding, one of the very few A schools in the county. My children have excelled and their state test scores have been high across the board. I love the school's attention to character and building great citizens of our community. So many doors have opened for our family because of this school. If you want your child to have the best education by the most caring of teachers, this is the school for you!
Our emphasis on academics and character education make it a place where the "whole" child is considered and valued.
By far the best in academics, character and parent involvement in all of Lake County. This school has a family atmosphere beyond reproach.
I like the way the 8th grade teachers take the time to work with my daughter to ensure that she has the best education possible. They are truly invested in the students.
Having been both a parent and an educator I cannot rate Imagine South Lake highly enough. With caring teachers and staff, the family atmosphere is energizing! Both of my daughter started at ISL as kindergarteners and have since gone on to high school. Their teachers knew them as individuals and always looked out for their best interest. I highly recommend Imagine South Lake, they know their students and treat them as their own!
Imagine South Lake loves students. It is just that simple. Everyone cares and they work on character right along with academics. The only A school around.
We have had a wonderful experience at imagine. Parent involvement is great, teacher communication is great, they always have fun things for the kids... I couldn't be more happy with our school. Lunches are small and not appetizing to me. My son enjoys some of the food but comes home starving daily.
Imagine South Lake is the best school in Lake County! The teachers truly care about the students and the education is top notch!
Overall dislike the way they teach students. Their grading methods and teachers are terrible. The Food definitely has improved though.
My son has been going to Imagine since he was in kindergarten, he is now in 8th grade and has absolutely loved it! Highly recommend.
Start Your Review of Imagine South Lake Charter School
This is a National School of Character and the ONLY A school in town. I don't know why this site has academics as a B. They have been an A for years now. This is a school that cares about kids!