Imagine School at Land O' Lakes Reviews

Mrs. Williams is barely their and she is hard to get in touch with. The school has issues with bullying and academics.
Good basic curriculum. Starting to see more STEAM based curriculum. Need better communication with parents.
My child transferred into Imagine School recently, and he, and I, have nothing but great things to say about this school. He enjoys his teachers, they have been attentive and have given us feedback in the form of an email newsletter every week. I get back completed assignments promptly, so I know how he is doing. I like that they split the day with 2 teachers for the core subjects, that way I know they have a more intense knowledge of the base subject they are teaching. I am very glad we took a chance and transferred mid year to imagine Land o lakes. It has been a pleasure so far.
Start Your Review of Imagine School at Land O' Lakes
No better than the C rated school my child is zoned for. Bullies and snobbery are tolerated here. My child has a hard time in class with math and nothing has been done to help. We did not even know there was an issue with grades until the report card came. Despite my many emails all year long to the teachers to ask how my child was doing. My emails were ignored by the teacher except for one in which we were told my child was catching on to the lessons. The classes are smaller which is good. That is it. Nothing great about Imagine or the students that go here.