Imagine School at Land O' Lakes Reviews

Very disorganized, teacher behaviors deplorable, administration unhelpful. No diversity and parent involvement is limited to school wide activities, not classroom involvement. Activities and sports are only for higher grades. Still no playground as of 1/2019. Security is a joke, both on campus and field trips.
This is a very disorganized school. While it has been open 10 years, they operate as if this is their 1st year. Extremely poor communication and parent involvement is not welcome. Little to no feedback on child academics and progress. Administration is quick to ignore issues and place blame on parents. There are many new teachers and will continue to be more as the school expands. No playground, construction still going on and teachers are quick to use lazy teaching by using candy as rewards and putting TV on. No sports for the lower grades and lazy with the dress code.
Mrs. Williams is barely their and she is hard to get in touch with. The school has issues with bullying and academics.
Start Your Review of Imagine School at Land O' Lakes
Good basic curriculum. Starting to see more STEAM based curriculum. Need better communication with parents.
My child transferred into Imagine School recently, and he, and I, have nothing but great things to say about this school. He enjoys his teachers, they have been attentive and have given us feedback in the form of an email newsletter every week. I get back completed assignments promptly, so I know how he is doing. I like that they split the day with 2 teachers for the core subjects, that way I know they have a more intense knowledge of the base subject they are teaching. I am very glad we took a chance and transferred mid year to imagine Land o lakes. It has been a pleasure so far.
No better than the C rated school my child is zoned for. Bullies and snobbery are tolerated here. My child has a hard time in class with math and nothing has been done to help. We did not even know there was an issue with grades until the report card came. Despite my many emails all year long to the teachers to ask how my child was doing. My emails were ignored by the teacher except for one in which we were told my child was catching on to the lessons. The classes are smaller which is good. That is it. Nothing great about Imagine or the students that go here.