Imagine Prep Surprise Reviews

Imagine Prep Surprise is a small charter school that have grades 6th through 12th. It might not have all the resources as a public school, but I think we have better academics then any public school in Surprise, Arizona. And also its a place were the teachers actually care about the students.
I love how caring the teachers are about their students well-being and education. I think they have a good college-readiness program, and that the Cambridge education is beneficial.
The Education was very good. Teachers are understanding and caring about how you do in school. They do not just see you another student in a classroom they get to know you and understand how to teach you in a way that will benefit you. The other students at imagine prep are kind and have know that responsibility and respect go a long way. Imagine does a great job of preparing us for not only college but for the other important things too like applying for jobs and paying taxes. Overall Imagine Prep does a great job in all aspects of education for students.
Start Your Review of Imagine Prep Surprise
It was a fun environment with many of the classmates that I would talk to, however some teachers were adequate and some were not simply because they did not teach the subject well. I really like the curriculum is somewhat more challenging than that of neighboring schools and that the school pushes us to make post- high school decisions.
I have been attending Imagine Prep @ Surprise for seven years now and I love it. The teachers create amazing bonds with their students and they have many office hours to give us the opportunity to get help, which helped me big time. Imagine has a day called “Mix It Up Day” where we spend the whole day doing a bunch of activities focusing on the topic of bullying and how to prevent, deal with it, and what to do when you get bullied. I believe Mix It Up Day has a huge impact on all of us students; it definitely does on me.
A change I would like to see is a building expansion. There are so many students in such a little building and there wouldn't be a student waiting list if we had more room. In the hallways you are constantly running into people. Also, I wish to see better food at lunch. The food our school gives us does not look appetizing and does not taste good. Whenever I get school lunch it never fills me, I’m always still hungry after I finished it.
I'm currently a senior at Imagine and I think my favorite thing about the school that's been consistent is the smaller class sizes. I like them the most because you get to know each other and you get to develop relationships with them. Along with that, if needed, you get one on one time with any teacher. If I could change something about my school it would be the sports in terms of how much the school cares for them if that makes sense. I'd want the school to show more support and make more of an effort to provide the school teams with better equipment so that the students can not only show their intelligence in the classroom but can also show what they're made of on the field or courts.
Imagine prep surprise is a very good school for the students that want to get ahead on their credits and want a challenge! The teachers are very attentive to all of their students and make sure that they are getting the best education that they can get here in Arizona.
Having attended 6th-12th grade, I feel that Imagine Prep has a great emphasis on academics with their Cambridge curriculum and being such a small school, you really feel that you get the attention you need from both teachers and administrators. However, being a small school there also isn't as many clubs/sports/elective classes as other, bigger schools have (although it is relatively easy to start up a club). The school also places a big emphasis on creating a comfortable environment for the kids with days such as Mix-It-Up Day. Overall, a rather good but fairly average high school experience.
This school is amazing! I love the education and teacher. I've learned so much from these amazing people. I've been there since 6th grade and I wouldn't trade this school to go anywhere else!!!
This school is amazing! I've learned so much about myself, others and just amazing knowledge I have that these amazing teachers have taught me!
If I'm ever in need of help I can easily go to admin or one of my teachers.
I really like the administration at Imagine Prep Surprise. I know they care about each student, and they listen. I would love to see a process in place to bring anonymous valid concerns and complaints about teaching staff.
Imagine Prep is a very safe school, they even offer local law enforcement and first responders to come in during breakfast and lunch hours for free food because they want the presence of the officers to be there. If I could change anything about Imagine Prep it would be to make sure that teachers are certified in the subjects they are actually trying to teach.
There has always been a respectful friendly vibe at this school. People always welcome new people with open arms and are there for you. The teachers actually put effort into making the students intelligent and ready for college.
I liked how the school started to step in the right direction by using the Cambridge curriculum but did not teach it effectively. The school also had a had time keeping math teachers, I went to the school for 6 years and had about 9 math teachers.
I liked that the kids are nice and friendly and bullying is really low compared to other schools in the area. However, I just wish they didn't always hire first year teachers.
I have been going to this school for all of my middle school years, the building could be better, but it's not the school's fault. The school doesn't have too much money but it does its best to recruit the best teachers and give courses personalized and tailored to the student.
A great school, great staff, and great support. As a Cambridge school, it has a great education system.
Start Your Review of Imagine Prep Surprise
Imagine Prep Surprise has been an awesome school, their teachers are great they want you to succeed. Before going to lmagine prep I was lost, I was being bullied, and I wasn't learning, I felt alone, but once I got to Imagine Prep that all stopped, the teachers at this school encouraged me and gave me the help I needed, I wasn't bulied anymore and my self confidence went through the roof, they brought me from being years behind to being on track again. I am a Senior this year and they have given me the courage to pursue my dream of being a zoologist vet, I will be starting college next fall and the sky is the limit. I truly believe that if I hadn't changed schools to attend Imagine Prep Surprise I would never have had the opportunity or confidence to pursue my dream. It is the best school ever.
I honestly like Imagine Prep Surprise because the teachers are very caring about all of their students and make efforts to help all students. This school also cares about advice for making the school a better and safer place for everyone. Imagine Prep Surprise main focus is to prepare students for College, Career, and Life.
The school is very good. The education it provides is better then public schools. The teachers are friendly and very helpful. I rarely ever see anyone getting bullied, and if it is happening it wont for long. There are strict policies against bullies.