Imagine Prep Superstition is an above average, public, charter school located in Apache Junction, AZ. It has 256 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
1843 W. 16th Ave.
Apache Junction, AZ 85120
Imagine Prep Superstition Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A44 Students
- B+44 Students
- B34 Students
- A-28 Students
- C+18 Students
- B+13 Students
- A+9 Students
- B-8 Students
- B+8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Imagine Prep Superstition Reviews
The small size of the student body leaves Imagine lackluster in school spirit. Teachers care deeply for their students, however a lack of resources hinders some growth. Most textbooks are online, leaving students without Internet access at a disadvantage. More AP classes should be offered, a library should be created, and a nurse's office is a necessity. Throw in some better quality food and Imagine Prep would receive a 5 star rating!
I have been going to since 2014 and my experience has been amazing. The teachers there care so much about the students because they expect us all to go to college so they are always preparing us for college. They really want to see their students to succeed so they are willing to stay after school and offer individualized support. If your looking for a great high school to go to then Imagine Prep Superstition is a great option!
From the administration to the faculty, this school is fantastic! Our son transferred in his Junior year after struggling in a large high school. He is more focused and determined than ever before and he is obtaining grades that have never been seen on previous report cards. Thank you Imagine Prep for giving my son the confidence and support to succeed.