Imagine Cortez Park Elementary School Reviews

I love the school for the class sizes, the events, and the teachers. They put on holiday performances with food items that go to fundraising for certain groups and classes at the school. They have lovely ceremonies for honor students and perfect attendance. Conferences are set up nicely so there are set times you speak with the teachers individually. We really do love this school.
The workload was okay, the teachers were fine, and the curriculum was easy when I was there. It was all fine, but I didn't like that I had almost a block schedule with the electives. You had one thing for only once a week.
There is a guy that helps around. There used to be various lock downs when I attended, but they have calmed down. By what I know, it is a safe enough environment to attend.
Start Your Review of Imagine Cortez Park Elementary School
In the sixth grade, they had after school activities there, such as learning origami. I know they have various activities this year that my sister enjoys.
I really enjoyed attending this school all of my childhood. I began in kindergarten up to the eight grade when I moved on to high school. I like the changes they have made to the school.
It was a great school. I went there starting in kindergarten up to the eighth grade. It was boring that there weren't much extra activities there like Art or music, but now, they have begun to implement these extra activities. I highly recommend this school.