Imagine Bell Canyon Reviews

It was a terrible experience. I went through 4 math teachers in one year. We had a whole new teaching staff but one by the 2 second year. It was hard to learn when the new teachers didn't know what to teach us.
The school has a wonderful Specials Team: Art, Technology, PE and Library that helps with students AR goals. Micro is a blast for the students and teaches real world experience. Now they have football.
Did you know the school is open during the summer? My family went in to get a free pizza from the front office. If you visit IBC during summer you get treats. I had to turn in paperwork and was so pleased to have access to the school over the summer. This is why we love Imagine Bell Canyon so much.
Start Your Review of Imagine Bell Canyon
I will be in middle school next year. I hear the MS teachers are great! I can't wait. They have their own hall and Mr. Wick is the Science teacher.
I have two students who have gone to Imagine Bell Canyon since they were in preschool. One is in the Accelerated Class and one is in the core class. Both of them have grown and thrived at this school. The class sizes are small and their teachers really care about them. I also love the fact that this school teaches them about good character. I would highly recommend IBC to anyone.
My son is doing so well at school and I credit to our STEPS team. His growth this year is jaw dropping. Our sped department works so hard and I wish I could thank them more. Now bring on 6th grade!!!
There were no extracurriculars at this school during my attendance.