Illinois School for the Deaf Reviews

I am Ashiru Abubakar, a Nigerian Deaf. I attend Illinois school for the Deaf as a foreign exchange student under the sponsorship of Kenedy Lugar Youth Exchange and Studies program in 2011/2012. I spent my academic year during that session at Illinois school for the Deaf. I took full credit classes and my teachers were very awesome. It is unbelievable that with in a short of my staying at Illinois school for the Deaf, my English and my writing skills increased greatly. I was over exited about it and I am so lucky to have been sent to that school. The students and teachers were nice and congenial. I could not say who would be my favorite person or teacher, it's because I like everyone there. Because all the staffs and teachers including students are always ready to support each Others and help each other. I really missed Illinois school for the Deaf.
Most of the he school facilities advocate for students
It was a life changing experience for me.
Start Your Review of Illinois School for the Deaf
Everything is taken seriously, they care a lot about the students so much, they will go to great lengths to make sure the situation is accurate and situated.
Not enough sports is provided but with the state fundings, it is hard to get new uniforms and equipment. We try to do what we can by fundraising and so on. Other than that, the clubs, sports and after school activities are the reason I am who I am today.