Illiana Christian High School Reviews

Our sons received an excellent education at Illiana. All were prepared for college and those taking AP courses received credit in college for passing the tests. They were involved in band and sports programs which were very successful. We really appreciated the teaching staff and their concern for our kids. Above all, our sons' faith was encouraged to grow in home rooms, classes, clubs and Praise Crowd. We definitely recommend Illiana!
Illiana is a great school that prepared my children very well for college. It is academically challenging. The teachers and staff give individualized attention to students and genuinely care about them. The new building is beautiful with lots of natural light and comfortable places for sitting and visiting in community.
Illiana Christian, now located in Dyer, Indiana, enables its students to go out into the world equipped with all the skills needed in life. The faculty and staff continue to provide support and high-quality education to all students no matter what walk of life they come from. Illiana provides resources to students to achieve fantastic results on their SAT and/or ACT. Students are highly qualified for college, trade school, or anywhere else they plan on going to after high school. This high school provides a variety of clubs, classes, and extracurricular activities for any and all students. Being a Christian school, founded in Reformed principles, the faculty and staff provide a Christ-centered education in all their places of academia or after-school activities whether they are teaching Creative Writing, Algebra 2, or AP Government. Illiana Christian High School graduates students with a comprehensive view of a Christian life committed to serving God and others in all areas of life.
Start Your Review of Illiana Christian High School
Illiana Christian High School is a very good high school. It has a good school environment and very good academics. The teachers here are also very good. It offers a great Christian education and a fantastic school environment. I would recommend this school for anyone.
It is a Christian School, but a lot of students are fake. They pretend to be nice. There are all the friend groups. There aren't much diversity. Most of the students are white dutch people. White kids won't hang out with black or international students. The food is not great. Lunch is expensive.
Illiana is a small private school that provides community and relationships. The education I've received has been incredible, and I haven't had a teacher I didn't like yet. I would love to see more diversity in the school.
Since my daughter entered high school, she has found a new love for learning. The staff has shown her love and has made education exciting for her. I could never be more proud of her and our new family (Illiana Christian School)
Although I did not love highschool in general, I enjoyed Illiana Christian High school. They offer excellent academics, and an endless amount of clubs and activities. I honestly felt prepared when I entered college, and would send my kids to Illiana without a doubt. The diversity has come a long way, and I believe it will beome even greater throughout the years. The tight-knit community allows openness, and encourages students to go to teachers or councelors for help.
I really love the positive environment and the way every person in the institution is looking after your success. They have guided me into a young, strong christian man and instill christian values that will carry on for a lifetime.
I enjoyed attending Illiana Christian, made wonderful friends, great teachers, and friendly staff. The clubs are a way to meet new people and our Volunteer Days were meaningful.
Illiana Christian High School is a place where I can say I thrived. The amount of opportunities where I could be involved was great. I had such a good experience and will miss all the friends I've made.
Teachers care for the students above and beyond what other schools have to offer. Not only in their field of teaching, but also spiritually, teachers assist their students in growing.
Illiana is an amazing school with education based on Christ. This school has been a blessing to me in multiple ways but most importantly it’s given me amazing friends and amazing teachers. At the end of the day the teachers want you to know Jesus.
Illiana was an ok school for me. Being a black student in a majority white school I didn’t fit in too much. Not because I wasn’t used to going to school with white people, it was because the whites weren’t open or friendly enough to talk to me because of my skin color. The classes were fine but I felt like they could’ve had more classes to offer, for example more honor classes that aren’t just for seniors. Since this is a private school, I pay tuition, but I don’t see where my money is going. They barely have heat and the ceiling are horrible. Other than that, my experience at Illiana Christian was ok but could’ve been better.
It is a really good school! The teachers have been immensely helpful in supporting my walk with God, and the student body is really encouraging!
More diversity in student body and staff. The music department was very good because we had an excellent band/ orchestra teacher.
Many students who attended Illiana came from middle school feeder schools so many friendships were already formed. I did not attend a feeder school, so finding my niche and fitting in was a little troublesome. High School can be a difficult time in itself.
ICHS has been a blessing to our family. We have had 3 children go through the school system, and we have our last child in the school now. ICHS has prepared our girls for college, where they all have received many scholarships to help with the cost of higher education. Teachers are always willing to help students with any help they need with their assignments.
Start Your Review of Illiana Christian High School
Illiana Christian really prepares you for college and for the future. The teachers and staff are always willing to help the students in their academics or even in the students everyday life. The athletics and academics are really good. The students are really nice and are willing to listen to their peers for advice. Illiana provides a lot to the students, and it is appreciated a lot.
I like that Illiana focuses more so on academics rather than sports. I also like the fact that we have fundraisers for people that are sick or need help in the community.
My four years at Illiana Christian has been the greatest experience. The teachers pour so much into the students. Also, Illiana really emphasizes the christian part of Illiana Christian, and for that I am so thankful. The people and atmosphere is a place where I haved loved to be. Every part of Illiana has impacted me.