Ikm-Manning High School is a public school located in Manning, IA. It has 217 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 85% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Ikm-Manning High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A28 Students
- B-16 Students
- A16 Students
- B13 Students
- B+13 Students
- C+12 Students
- B-11 Students
- B8 Students
- B-7 Students
- B7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Ikm-Manning High School
- A-Carroll High School
- Carroll Community School District, IA
- 43 reviews
- BWestside Junior/Senior High School
- Ar-We-Va Community School District, IA
- 7 reviews
- BAudubon Middle/High School
- Audubon Community School District, IA
- 14 reviews
- B+Denison High School
- Denison Community School District, IA
- 108 reviews
Ikm-Manning High School Reviews
I've moved 14 times. I got into the routine of finding the people I knew that I'd get along with, and each school fell into the same category. They were all very cliquish, with their athletics, and artsy people, but then I started attending IKM-Manning High School. This school has been such a great experience, most students appreciate everyone's input, and everyone tries to get along. There is respect in most classrooms, and the ones with out is because the teacher is to much of a "friend". This school changed my thoughts about high school, it doesn't have your usual groups of people. Athletes, are in drama; drama kids are athletic, everyone gets along. It's refreshing.
One of my favorite things about school is being apart of the band but my teacher makes it the absolute worst thing ever. He hardly ever listens to our ideas and then sits there and wonders why people quit. I have a few favorite teachers here but they all tend to show favoritism towards students which makes it unfair. I love being able to participate in speech because I get to go meet new people who are not from my school. The students here are down right rude. They will sit in class, make inappropriate noises, rude comments, and harass the teachers. My school is a huge popularity contest. If you're not popular than good luck getting noticed for anything. I would never choose this school again and I would not wish it on my worst enemy.
The IKM-Manning school is a great place to attend. The school is small making it easier to get a good education. You receive a good amount of one on one time with the teachers and they do a good job helping you understand the material. The majority of the facility is understanding and easy to get along with; there are only a few teachers that I dislike but they still give us the education we need. Our school is actively involved in many activities: sports, speech, band, music. The only think that I dislike about this school is our principal and the nasty school lunches. If I had to restart high school over I would choose to come back here to IKM-Manning because of the facility, good education you receive, and there are many things that I can participate in.