IDEA College Prep - Alamo Reviews

At first I believed that the amount of homework was ridiculous as well as the many assignments and rules, but it actually helped me in my college journey
IDEA College Prep. Alamo is a school with a diverse environment that offers stufents the true inner stress and frustrations of college. In this school one will find the resources fit for academic advancement and a deeper understanding of matriculating into college. The further one is dedicated to furthering their education and becoming a well rounded individual the further the fruits of this school stand out and show themselves.
IDEA Alamo is a campus who not only exceeds the expectation of college for all but a campus that enables their students to learn comfortably and efficiently. Our campus is known for our growth in academics but also in athletics and service in our community. I have been a part of the Griffin Team and Family for 7 years and never did I doubt our educational system and my self-worth. One thing I would change is to be able to let students experience a traditional high school experience more loosely while still being able to be the driven students IDEA promises. Our campus lives up to its expectations and being a STEM campus, it also enables students to broaden our career choices and have an open mind to new passions and interest. I have definitely found a second family by being a part of this campus. I will forever be grateful for the knowledge and unbreakable bonds I have attained along the way and will always be proud to be a Mighty Griffin.
Start Your Review of IDEA College Prep - Alamo
Idea Alamo is very terrible honestly. The students wouldn't have much of a future because later the year's students would tend to drop out to go a different school, and they would later give up college and don't want to pursue a career. Students would often feel depressed in the school to the point they want to commit suicide and turn to drugs. The administration is terrible they seem to be like wardens and were the prisoners. I want to leave the school, and I don't believe I have a future thanks to the dreaded school system. It is best to put your child in a different idea school instead of this one. Hope this review would benefit you all for the future of your children.
The teachers are very dedicated to helping students succeed, and the staff really ensures that no student gets left behind.
My experience in IDEA College Preparatory in Alamo has been fantastic. In this school they push us beyond any self boundary we might have to allow us the opportunity to succeed in college and in life. IDEA also allows students have a the opportunity to build relationships with teachers and classmate due to the small teacher student ratio. I hope that IDEA Alamo will change through incorporating more diversity in the school. I will also wish for IDEA to allow students to relax a little more by not loading with homework even though I agree with the purpose IDEA has with homework. I appreciate how IDEA has changed my life because I do not know where I would be if I had not been to this school.
I did not always enjoy going to IDEA because it was not my decision to go. But, as the years have gone by I have noticed how IDEA really is beneficial to us, and helping us prepare for college. I am a senior, and they have been a really big help in my final year. I feel ready for college, and it's because of IDEA.
Overall, IDEA is a good place for your academic career but from my experience, its ok. There are so many rules and uniforms but you'll get that at any IDEA. But I like the teachers (most of them) and I grew up with the students there.
At IDEA, the four core values: Determination, Courage, Empathy, and Wisdom, are a great ideas implemented to school and to follow them to stay motivated.
My experience at IDEA College Prep has been quite really good.I've been attending this school for almost 6 years already and its a great school that many students would love to attend to.
My experience of idea Alamo is really good the reason Is there is no excuse for nothing.Thos is the reason I like the school because theres always teachers helping,they don't leave anyone behind .Also if you don't do your homework you get west wing which means you have to stay after school to complete your homework.Also every year the school takes us to the stadium to show support to the seniors and the university they will be attending and seeing them signing the contract.One thing I don't like about the school is the shoes have to be all black and have to wear the school jacket.
I really liked the fact that we displayed our core values everyday. The one that stands out to me the most is team and family. I have grown close with my fellow classmates and teachers. The counseling staff have done a great job opening doors for me and supported me throughout the years.
I like how united the students are and how "Team and Family" is really shown within the student body. I would like to see more support towards the schools athletic program.
They prepare us for a more professional world to be ready for success from a young age and have us have our mindset over college and how we want to graduate successfully to beging a better life for ourselfs
What I like about IDEA College Preparatory is that they actually care about your grades. Yes, they are somewhat strict, but don't look at that look at the positive side of it. They have counselors who actually care if you apply to colleges, and teachers that actually care about your personal life.
What i liked about my school was that the counselors were available in and out of school hours. they are very supportive and made the road to college easier on us students. The teachers also were very helpful and made sure all the students were on track to pass the classes and the AP exams.
I first moved to IDEA Alamo in 8th grade. Coming from my old school, I usually struggled completely academically and socially. My grades were all C's and only talked to about 2 people. When I finally got the opportunity to move school, I was ecstatic because I was finally going to start new. When I got there, I noticed an increase in my grades and had more friends. Today, I have been at IDEA Alamo for 4 years and I have made amazing friends and feel like I am now prepared for college more than ever.
Start Your Review of IDEA College Prep - Alamo
The way that the administrators are always out to get you. The school is overall amazing though our culture is transcending from classroom to real life and i like our teachers. No other school is ever going to support the kids the way this school does , we are a family and we treat each other like one and that sense of family is what makes us the best school around.
IDEA College Prep Alamo gives a feel for reality of how the real world is and placed it together with rigorous academic course and culture that surrounds the campus. My experience has truly made me feel like any challenge placed in front of me there is always a way to solve through it.
Idea Alamo College Prep is an outstanding school that I will not want to leave. The teachers there always push you to do your best and help us students see our full potential. Idea Alamo gave me so many opportunities to see colleges that I have never heard of. I have been in this school for 5 years already and, I have seen an improvement in my own work and grades. The counselors make sure that we are all ready for college and that we do all the essays that are required to show that we are dedicated to the schools, but we as students took the ownership of doing the essays that are optional to really show the colleges that we are interested in them.