Idea Allan College Preparatory Reviews

I have been at idea for over 4 years and I love the experience I have lived because I feel safe attending school every day and learning something new as well
Becoming a founding student is a big responsibility. Starting from 2012 we were always put on the right path for college . All the way up until now when I graduate in 2019. The teachers always pushing us to becoming better and more advanced so we could become ready for college . My experience was amazing , very United and always going by the 5 rules the school set . The teachers were amazing and always helped us out . Being at the high school for 7 years I felt better prepared then anywhere else .
I love how much the teachers truly care about their students. I never fail to feel neglected and know I can rely on my teachers at any given moment.
Start Your Review of Idea Allan College Preparatory
Idea Allan College Preparatory has an outstanding and motivating community. The teachers actually care about their students and offer as much aid possible. If you want to achieve success, Idea Allan is the place to be.
What I like about idea is that it prepares students for college by pushing them to do their best and giving them ,what I think is, the right curriculum to succeed in college and that the teachers are really close to the students and actually care about them not only in their academic life but also in their outside life. One change that I would like to see in the school is the nutrition they give to the students.
Idea Allan college is a Great school. There is Not much diversity mostly Hispanic. There is a lot of college and university trips every year. Each year you go a bit farther away to go see other universities. The staff really cares about students that attend.
My experience in IDEA Allan has been good but there can be other bad things that happens around but they actually inspire you to go to and through college.
IDEA ALLAN is the best school when it's about encouraging its students to go to college. The teachers spend always dedication and help their students reach their goals. You just need to be ready and motivated to have a future.