IDEA Academy - Alamo Reviews

It’s a great school to be in. It a really helpful high school experience for all those in college prep, not only dies it show students values in life but readiness for college. I couldn't ask for more, though it may not be like any traditional high school its still able to show its spirit in its best setting there could. The school is always here for those searching for something more and that is what truly makes it a high school for studeNts to go to and make impact in life.
My children have been going to Idea for 4 years it’s the best decision I have made in my children education. Oldest daughter passed Staar on the first try. Keep up the great work teachers and staff.
Good school! Helped me go to college and to focus on school. IDEA has definitely prepared me to be able to follow ahead with my education and give no excuses to do the best that I can.
Start Your Review of IDEA Academy - Alamo
I am a senior at IDEA College Prep Alamo. I've been in IDEA for 7 years and the school is small and only has Hispanic students. Academically, the school pushes its students to do their best and to succeed in college.
We live in south Texas, the percentage of Hispanics in the area in which I live, the Rio Grande Valley, is quite high. We are not really a minority where I live, therefore there is no diversity.
We do not have all the sports that a regular high school has. Instead of tackle football, we have a flag football team. Our varsity soccer teams, both male and female, are always the ones that bring home the gold, also the cross country team.
There are a lot of clubs at my school. From the soccer club to the game board club after school, there are many ways in which students could be involved in school activities.
The school I attend is a very small school, everybody knows everybody. We see our counselors everyday at least once. We have known each other for four years so we are like a family, this limits bullying. There is no police or security on campus because there are hardly any incidents.