Idaho Fine Arts Academy Reviews

Idaho Fine Arts Academy is a loving and accepting school. I am now a senior and have been attending for four years. IFAA has changed my life. I have learned to be more compassionate, loving, accepting, and kind to those who are much different than me. My graduating class currently has 25 students, most of whom I have gone to school with since my freshman year. I have also had the same teachers, both core and art, since my freshman year. Because of this, I have learned to love people who are much different than I am; people that in middle school, when I went to a public school with hundreds of kids, I would have never given a chance. I have also learned who I am: I have developed my own personal style and have learned what hard work really is.
I love Idaho Fine Arts Academy, as it allows kids who don't do well in large learning environments to thrive with others who think the same way. The arts programs are superb, and the teachers are top notch.
Idaho Fine Arts Academy has a lot to give to students. It being a 6-12 grade school offers a diverse amount of students even if the school has around 200 students. It being a Art Academy comes with a huge amount of extra competitive people. Although when you first start the school your objective is to compete with everyone, they teach you that it doesn't matter if you are not the wining spotlight you are still recognized. The school is great but flaws come with everything. Since this school started we have had a few issues including a couple teacher incidents and making sure to accommodate to the students needs. Another thing that could be counted as a minor flaw is there are not a lot of clubs. As all that being said IFAA is the best school and the most home like feeling school i have been to and I don`t feel like leaving anytime soon.
Start Your Review of Idaho Fine Arts Academy
Idaho Fine Arts Academy is an incredible school. This is my first year attending the school and I am so grateful for everything the staff there has done for me. I go to IFAA for the vocal program, and I have been given many opportunities to perform outside of school because of the teachers and staff there. Everyone at IFAA is so happy and outgoing. It can take the most shy and introverted kids and make them outgoing extroverts. Everyone at Idaho Fine Arts Academy feel welcomed into the school, and they are treated like they are a part of something very special. The academics at IFAA are very intense, but if you put your mind to it, a 4.0 can become a reality. When I first came to the school I had a 2.9 GPA, and now I have a 4.0. I am very thankful for IFAA. The only thing that I would change about IFAA is the hour that it starts. School starts at 7:30 in the morning, while the rest of the district starts at 7:50. Idaho Fine Arts Academy is an amazing school.