Idaho Fine Arts Academy is an above average, public school located in Eagle, ID. It has 184 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Idaho Fine Arts Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B11 Students
- B+5 Students
- A-5 Students
- A+4 Students
- B-3 Students
- B3 Students
- A-2 Students
- B2 Students
- B2 Students
- A-2 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Idaho Fine Arts Academy Reviews
Idaho Fine Arts Academy is a loving and accepting school. I am now a senior and have been attending for four years. IFAA has changed my life. I have learned to be more compassionate, loving, accepting, and kind to those who are much different than me. My graduating class currently has 25 students, most of whom I have gone to school with since my freshman year. I have also had the same teachers, both core and art, since my freshman year. Because of this, I have learned to love people who are much different than I am; people that in middle school, when I went to a public school with hundreds of kids, I would have never given a chance. I have also learned who I am: I have developed my own personal style and have learned what hard work really is.
Idaho Fine Arts Academy has a lot to give to students. It being a 6-12 grade school offers a diverse amount of students even if the school has around 200 students. It being a Art Academy comes with a huge amount of extra competitive people. Although when you first start the school your objective is to compete with everyone, they teach you that it doesn't matter if you are not the wining spotlight you are still recognized. The school is great but flaws come with everything. Since this school started we have had a few issues including a couple teacher incidents and making sure to accommodate to the students needs. Another thing that could be counted as a minor flaw is there are not a lot of clubs. As all that being said IFAA is the best school and the most home like feeling school i have been to and I don`t feel like leaving anytime soon.
Idaho Fine Arts Academy is an incredible school. This is my first year attending the school and I am so grateful for everything the staff there has done for me. I go to IFAA for the vocal program, and I have been given many opportunities to perform outside of school because of the teachers and staff there. Everyone at IFAA is so happy and outgoing. It can take the most shy and introverted kids and make them outgoing extroverts. Everyone at Idaho Fine Arts Academy feel welcomed into the school, and they are treated like they are a part of something very special. The academics at IFAA are very intense, but if you put your mind to it, a 4.0 can become a reality. When I first came to the school I had a 2.9 GPA, and now I have a 4.0. I am very thankful for IFAA. The only thing that I would change about IFAA is the hour that it starts. School starts at 7:30 in the morning, while the rest of the district starts at 7:50. Idaho Fine Arts Academy is an amazing school.