Idaho Arts Charter School is an above average, public, charter school located in Nampa, ID. It has 777 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-67 Students
- A-60 Students
- B54 Students
- B+41 Students
- C38 Students
- B+28 Students
- B-18 Students
- A-18 Students
- B+17 Students
- B-13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 26 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Idaho Arts Charter School
Schools like Idaho Arts Charter School
- B+Vision Charter School
- Public School
- Caldwell, ID
- 46 reviews
- A-Victory Charter School
- Public School
- Nampa, ID
- PK, K-12
- 54 reviews
- BCompass Public Charter School
- Compass Charter School, ID
- 57 reviews
- C+Idaho Virtual Academy
- Online School
- Idaho Virtual Academy, ID
- PK, K-12
- 63 reviews
Idaho Arts Charter School Reviews
Amazing school in so many ways! Broad array of art focuses to choose from, with supportive, invested teachers. It is also the only school of its kind in this area, that truly supports diversity and encourages individuality in a safe enviroment.
This is an excellent school. I attended from 9th to 12th grade. The classes are fairly small, (my graduating class was less than 50 students) so it feels more like a family. I knew everyone in my classes, sometimes that wasn't so great, but I still knew them. The teachers are wonderful. All of them genuinely care about their students academically and personally. Everyone in this school, students and faculty, are typically much less apathetic than those in public schools. They all actually care. That is difficult to find in a school. I did not attend this school during elementary school, but a lot of my friends did. Based on their experiences, I am sad that I did not. I would recommend this school to anyone interested in art, drama, dance, or music, but also anyone who wants a school that is small and has a good community.
Idaho Arts Charter school has an enormous amount of opportunities available to all students. We focus on the arts- music, dance, visual arts, and drama. It allows a free flow of creativity, and it applies those arts into regular classes as well, making the most difficult classes more enjoyable. We do not have sports available in our curriculum, however. Students need to go to another school to join teams. We are fully supportive of them however, and will attend games and such. We are a very close knit group of people, and our teachers, more often than not, are our best friends and do whatever they can to make comprehension easier for us.