Idabel High School is a public school located in Idabel, OK. It has 407 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Idabel High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+51 Students
- B51 Students
- A47 Students
- A46 Students
- B39 Students
- B37 Students
- C25 Students
- B21 Students
- C+21 Students
- B-16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 8 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Idabel High School Reviews
Idabel High School is small rural school with diversity among the students, staff, and teachers. The school is linked to the community as family, supportive parents, grandparents, neighbors, and friends. Academics, clubs, sports, and other activities are really big in our community. Native Americans are big plus in the school and community.
I liked Idabel High School because the teachers there are very understanding and they are pretty flexible. I also loved playing sports there. I became a state champion in the 4x200 relay just last year! Their also haven't been very many major disciplinary issue in all my 4 years here.
The environment, "Preparing champions for life.". The staff interaction, and community support. As well as the students, because of the students, other individuals have a back support and encouragement.