COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
At this time, we have postponed shadow experiences, tours, events, and activities until further notice. We will continue to communicate updates through email, on our social media channels, and on our website. While the admissions process may be impacted by the ability to receive records during this time of school closures, our admissions office will remain open to answer your questions. Learn More
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Ranked #1 Most Diverse Private School in DuPage County.
IC Catholic Prep is a dynamic college preparatory, Catholic, learning community that: 1) Develops the whole person – Spirit, Mind, & Body; 2) Inspires critical thinking and independent thought; 3) Celebrates the Catholic tradition of community and service on behalf of others; and 4) Prepares young women and men to lead confidently and selflessly throughout life.
IC Catholic Prep Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+37 Students
- B+34 Students
- A-33 Students
- A+33 Students
- A-32 Students
- B30 Students
- A29 Students
- A26 Students
- A-25 Students
- A+25 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses