IC Catholic Prep is a dynamic college preparatory, Catholic, learning community that: 1) Develops the whole person – Spirit, Mind, & Body; 2) Inspires critical thinking and independent thought; 3) Celebrates the Catholic tradition of community and service on behalf of others; and 4) Prepares young women and men to lead confidently and selflessly throughout life.
Through our Catholic, college preparatory curriculum, we encourage students to achieve their maximum potential and exemplify the Catholic values taught at IC Catholic Prep. Faculty, staff, administration, students and parents strive to work together to form a loving, Christ-centered community of believers. Students will encounter diversity of mind and culture, excel academically, and experience personal growth through their academic and extracurricular experiences. Students will be challenged to become independent thinkers who make a positive impact on the world through a selfless confidence and service to others.
IC Catholic Prep Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-27 Students
- A+26 Students
- A-25 Students
- B+24 Students
- A-24 Students
- A+24 Students
- A21 Students
- A+18 Students
- A18 Students
- B16 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses