Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
IANT Qur'Anic Academy is a highly rated, private, Muslim school located in Richardson, TX. It has 217 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
IANT Qur'Anic Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-30 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+15 Students
- A8 Students
- B+8 Students
- B7 Students
- B-6 Students
- B5 Students
- A-5 Students
- C+4 Students
Culture & Safety
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
IANT Qur'Anic Academy Reviews
I'd like to see more academic opportunities, better time management by the teachers, and better hygiene but in general it's a great school.
The extracurricular activities are excellent, each club strives to do the best in their respected areas of activity. The yearbook club, for example, is the oldest of the clubs at IANT Quranic Academy and has recently won an award for outstanding Cover and Senior Section from Balfour, one of the top yearbook companies. The yearbook club has also won a few journalism awards for photography and continues to be hardworking and committed to skillfully capturing the memories of the school year. Along with Yearbook, there are various new clubs and organizations that have been established such as National Honors Society, which in its short history has already done volunteer work like hospital visits and feeding the homeless. Clubs like the Art Club, the Conservation Club, and the Coding Club are also available at IQA and are improving each year.
The security and health policies at IQA are good but could do with some improvement. The campus is a secure place with a security guard stationed at all times; however, the health situation could use some help. Although IQA students all get their required shots and vaccinations, the school does not do it for them. The school is also equip to deal with minor injuries but not the major ones because there is no official nurse. The status of bulling and personal safety in the school is well met, for the most part everyone is friendly and if ever a case of bulling arises it is immediately dealt with in a professional manner by the behavioral counselor. Aside from the counselor, the teachers are always willing to help students with school, or even personal, problems.