Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+60 Students
- A-38 Students
- A36 Students
- A+35 Students
- A-14 Students
- B+13 Students
- A+12 Students
- A-10 Students
- B+9 Students
- A+9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Hyde Park Baptist School
Hyde Park Baptist School Reviews
Review Hyde Park Baptist School
We are zoned for Vandegrift, which is a great school with much to offer, but my husband & I grew up in a smaller school environment. After much research we chose HP as it embraces a balanced student who can excel in academics, fine arts, athletics and other extracurricular programs. Balance is the key difference. Our 9th grade daughter loves HP, as do we and for moving to a school knowing no one, it has been an easy transition. She is maintaining a 4.0, playing sports throughout the year, family dinners together and in bed by 10, and she's happy! HP is surrounded by wonderful teachers, kids, administrators and families. This is a Christ- centered community and the energy at the school is amazing.
Hyde Park is a great, Christian school in Austin which has served all 3 of our kids for varying reasons. From a tough AP curriculum to a smaller, nurturing, blended experience, this school has provided exactly what we needed. Kids can participate in a variety of activities and manage school at the same time. The school is focused on Christ and developing a sincere and grounded faith in our kids. Things like Day of Service and GO week set Hyde Park apart. Hyde Park is a great school - not perfect - and our kids are receiving a top-notch education, a well-rounded experience and know the love of Christ. Can't ask for much more!
My students emerged from this school college ready and ethically grounded. The smaller environment allowed them to participate in a variety of extra-curricular activities and gave them the academic support they needed to succeed. The curriculum was rigorous without demanding so much time that they were not able to enjoy their high school years. This place really does focus on the whole child!