Huston Academy Reviews

Huston Academy is a great place to go to school. It is small so the classes are more interactive and everyone there is really nice.
Very involved. All teachers are caring and connected to the students. The facility itself is well established. I would definitely recommend this school to others around the area.
This school is by far my favorite school I've atteneded in my high school career. I love having that one on one with the teachers. This school has helped me succeed with flying colors.
Start Your Review of Huston Academy
This school has amazing resources for their students. I love the school building it is only a year old. The staff has done phenomenal keeping it clean for the students. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure the students has all the resources they need.
The teachers at Erath Excels Academy have done everything in their power to help me succeed and be the best I can be. I love the teachers for their effort they have put in me and the effort they put into teaching my fellow students. These teachers go above and beyond for their students making sure they have every reason to want to pass.