Hurricane High School Reviews

The faculty is amazing. The teachers, honors teachers especially, truly care about what impact they have on the students and are so much fun! I would love to see more support in the arts at Hurricane. I did mainly those, and I can't help but wonder how many more opportunities for success I would have had if there was more support. The community aspect of this school is amazing, and most of the teachers wouldn't want to teach anywhere else because of the kids (and have stated so).
Hurricane High School is one of the best schools in our district. It's a school full of love and family. Our principal, Jody Rich, is one of the kindest men you will ever meet! He learns all of his students by name and make an effort to get to know them and helps as much as he can. The teachers do their best to help their students pass and succeed, which is very admirable. The students are so involved in supporting their school's sports teams and the clubs are all so entertaining and have so much passion in them! The drama club is my favorite. Our director, Richard Hill, is the most amazing man and has become a part of my family. I've loved every part of high school here.
I loved Hurricane High School. The principal, Jody Rich, is the most caring, kind, loving, spirited, and inspirational human being I have ever met. I was an athlete, playing football, basketball, and track year round. I had some awesome friends that were very influential, as well as teachers that loved their professions.
Start Your Review of Hurricane High School
I loved my time at Hurricane High! Great administration and faculty. They really care that every student is successful.
Its a very accepting community. The principal makes a point to know students' names and greets them in the hallways. Teachers make an effort to help students understand material beyond the call of duty. Because it is a small school, some opportunities are severely limited. There is a lot of emphasis on taking college classes during high school courtesy of a nearby college.
I love how much spirit most of the students have during games and assembly’s. Most of the teachers there are amazing and are willing to help you when your in need of help. It’s a very positive community to be surrounded in.
Hurricane High School is in the middle of a tight-knit community and has the best principal anyone could ask for. The staff is committed to paving a path of success for every student. The students have the highest school spirit in the region!
Hurricane High has been one of the best things to happen to me. It is like my second home. There are so many ways to get involved with the community and the staff is wonderful!
Small school. Great faculty. Would of loved to have TA and more teacher s for smaller classes. The school however did the best they could provide with what limited resources.

Shout out to HHS!
It is a great school. It has provided me with many opportunities and allows you to place academics on the forefront of your education. It is safe, tight-knit, and caring. It is a good community to be a part of. The principal of the school, Jody Rich, is also amazing, and knows almost every student by name. While I wish the school district allowed Hurricane High to offer more AP courses and allow students the opportunity to fast track into higher level courses quicker, I would have never wanted to go anywhere else.
I love this school! The teachers and staff there are so caring and willing to do whatever it take to help us succeed. We are a very close knit family and I love it!
Hurricane High School is the place to be and I'll always recommend it to people who are deciding where to raise their kids. It's spirit is unreal and the people here are so amazing and kind..
This high school is the absolute best! Everyone is friends with everyone, and the principal has literally everybody's names memorized. If you are looking for the best high school, look no further, because this is it
While being at Hurricane High has been such a great experience for me. The teachers and faculty are great and are always there to help with anything students might need. I have learned and grown to love my school and those who are there.
It has a great atmosphere and great kids. One thing to keep in mind is to not let the councilors decide your future, keep that in your hands and don't let anyone take it from you.
I LOVE THE SMALL TOWN OF HURRICANE AND MOVED HERE JUST TO ATTEND THIS SCHOOL. THE KIDS ARE FRIENDLY AND OVERALL I HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE. THE PRINCIPAL IS THE MOST GENUINE AND CARING MAN. THERE ARE A FEW TEACHERS THAT I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND, BUT THE MAJORITY ARE WONDERFUL.
Hurricane High school is a great school! Jody Rich is the best principal in the whole universe, because he makes every one feel special and he's always there to talk to about anything. All the teachers at Hurricane are also great. Another great thing about Hurricane High School is everyone there is one big family. One thing Hurricane could improve on is cliques.
Start Your Review of Hurricane High School
There is nothing bad about Hurricane High School. The reason why I put three stars is because I grow up in California and I moved my freshmen year to Utah. And I had to spend the reset time in Utah. Hurricane was just never the right fit for me.
I love hurricane high school. Jody Rich the principal is so nice, he makes everyone feel special and loved. Love the counselors and the office ladies. Everyone is so nice there; although I do think that a few teachers should retire, but other than that I love Hurricane high school and everything it stands for.
I like the environment and the students there are really nice. Also, they have a great principal that really cares about his students. There are so many clubs. I am in the theatre department and I love the environment.