Huron Valley Lutheran High School Reviews

I enjoy the fact that they talk about God and involve him in everything, from academics to sports. The only thing that I would change is the fact that some people may not act like Christians. But, this rarely is a problem.
Huron Valley Lutheran High School is a great school to go to. If you are looking for a top education, with teachers who will do one-on-one with you, who is on the higher spectrum of ACT scores, this is the school to go to. I have had a great experience here. The teachers are willing to help when needed and the athletic program of HVL is outstanding.
I love the support you have not just with friends but also with teachers and coaches. I would like to see some people change.
Start Your Review of Huron Valley Lutheran High School
School academics are great and so are the extra curricular opportunities! The overall experience with the school is great. Most people are involved in activities of volunteering with the school and school activities in general.
Everyone is very welcoming at our school. We are very focused on college and act prep. About 93% of our students that graduate attend college.
I love it here at HVL, I would never transfer even if i had the choice. The class sizes are small and everyone knows everybody.
I love HVL. It has small class sizes and I am given individual attention rom all of my teachers. If I could go through my high school experience I would and that's because if the great memories I have because of the school.
I enjoyed my time at Huron Valley Lutheran especially because my last two years they updated so every student received a Chromebook. They also have dedicated teachers that will take the time to make sure you understand the lesson. You also have the ability to play whatever sports you want along with choir or band.
An excellent small private Christian School(I graduated with around 20). Our class became productive members of society with occupations such as lawyers, IT managers, and business owners. I personally felt very well prepared for college.
The school is in a good neighborhood and I always feel safe there and am never concerned about health issues.
I was a cheerleader and in both choirs and I loved it, the students were great and the coaches and teachers respectively were too.
I had so much fun at HVL, the students and teachers became like a second family to me and it was a fun yet effective learning environment!
I loved all of my teachers, they wanted to know who I was as an individual and were always willing to help and give advice if I needed it!