COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We are currently using online instruction during the MDHHS mandated pause for in-person instruction. HVL plans on returning to face to face instruction when the order is lifted. Our preparedness plans and procedures have been successful in allowing us to be face to face for instruction. Call the school office to see if an HVL education is right for you (734-525-0160). Learn More
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
Dear Parent of a High School Student,
My name is Matt Foley and I am the principal at Huron Valley Lutheran High School. HVL exists to provide a high-quality, Christ-centered education for each child.
We view ourselves as a family where every student matters and everything is centered on Christ. We are all about equipping students to find joy in service through our Christ-centered education that prepares students for life!
Our small class sizes and our dedicated faculty and staff contribute to making that mission come to life. Low student to teacher ratios (10-1) allow for a high level of individual attention from teachers and give opportunities for every student to participate in sports, clubs and extra-curriculars.
There are many ways for you to learn more about our high school. I would encourage you to explore our website or call to set up a tour. I look forward to meeting you and discussing how an education at HVL can make a difference in your child’s life.
Huron Valley Lutheran High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-27 Students
- A+22 Students
- B+22 Students
- B+21 Students
- A18 Students
- B15 Students
- B+14 Students
- B11 Students
- B9 Students
- B9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses