Huntington Christian School Reviews

I graduated class of 2015, and I can see that HCS truly prepares their students for high school. The English curriculum here is especially wonderful, and I am thriving in college level courses as a high school student. The school definitely caters towards the academically advanced kids, so the coursework is rigorous in comparison to other public elementary and middle schools.
They are always improving in these areas each year.
I think the health and safety issues are above standard.
Start Your Review of Huntington Christian School
I have not been aware of any serious problems with the administration or policies. To my knowledge everything that comes up has been handled professionally.
The teachers and curriculum are of the highest standards. They take a lot of pride in their work and are truly interested in each student and their education. I believe they really love the children.
It offers great sports flag football, basketball, and soccer for boys and girls. Everyone is encouraged to play.
HCS is a well rounded Christian School. It has great teachers, programs and sets high academic standards. It offers life changing mission trips and teaches about Jesus and his love for the world. It has helped my son to start a good life and be a great influence on our community . I would highly recommend it to everyone.
This is a Christian School that taught and showed how much God loves us and how to love each other no matter who or where they come from.