Hunter High School Reviews

Great teachers who care of their students. Varieties of extracurricular activities and sports for students. Valuable resources and support for colleges.
I really love Hunter High. It has a great atmosphere for learning and socializing. Everyone there is friendly pretty much. It’s a great place to finish off grade school.
The CUNY Hunter is excellent with its location and attitudes it provides. Absolutely wonderful introduction of classes and other resources, very useful.
Start Your Review of Hunter High School
I love this school. The teachers and administration are really great. The community is amazing as with how all the students are really good to one another. Every year they do a make a wish foundation for anyone in need.
I would like to see change at hunter is there be more activities during school and the teachers try to get to know their students more and I would like to see not just in my school but all schools is for everyone to not be all about sports because if your not a sports team or playing sports then they don’t wanna actually be friends with you. Also I wish there was a home room period where we had the chance to catch up work on other classes
My overall at hunter high school was average, I really like most of the teachers and I also noticed we had a lot of diversity (POC) in schools and we also encourage other people's culture . The students weren't the only ones with diversity but also the teachers. One thing I would change at my school, hunter high school, is the academics. The academics is good and average but I feel we can do better, so we need to push that
my senior year was my first year at hunter and everyone was extremely nice my counselor had different people show me around and introduced me to people. all my teachers helped me out.
I like how committed the office staff are to seeing you graduate. I would like to see more commitment towards the students trying their best.
I love that Hunter is diverse. I love the unity we have. I think Hunter could use more funding and helping students dive into school more.
Hunter High is one of the best schools in the West Valley area. The teachers are extremely willing to help the students. making sure each and every gets to the end goal which is graduation. The student body is filled with a lot of different ethnicities which bring different cultures into the school. I've gone here since freshman year and I have completely enjoyed it bit of it.
I like the traditions of Hunter high it really makes the school enjoyable.One thing I would change about it is upgrading the football stadium.
My school has done very well with helping students and protecting them. However, I would like to see some more diversity. There are a lot of minority students at my school and I think if we had more administrators and police of color it could help ease some tension there is between the students of color and authority figures.
I loved going to school here. Teachers have always been very great and helpful with anything I needed.
This high school served me very well. My first year was a little nerve racking and scary but as the months went by, I got the sense of tradition and the feeling of family. When is say family I say the wolverine family. I saw the spirit of everybody and noticed how much fun it would be to join in on the fun. By my senior year I got elected as a student body officer and helped to make sure each student had the best high school experience ever, and I am happy to say that my fellow officers and I have accomplished our goal. In conclusion, this school taught me very well, which is to give your new school whether it comes to high school or even college/university a chance to redeem itself to you and you will for sure have a great time.
I liked how many programs were offered, such as GTI. GTI helped me immensely by allowing me to get job experience and be able to work right outside of high school. So I didn’t have to take classes on it in college and could just work without any other hassle. I also liked how the students tried to involve all students in activities, there were no bias against anyone and the encouragement was definitely there when someone wanted to try something new.
I would change how much awareness was brought to certain programs, such as getting your associates degrees while in high school. I wish the staff had told us students more about that so then I could’ve participated before it was too late.
It had a lot of diversity. However, there are not many advanced classes offered at the school. It was a nightmare trying to schedule the classes because it feels like there are too many students and not enough classes.
In my honest opinion, Hunter High was has just been another school to me. What really stuck to me about Hunter is the staff, teachers, and administrators. Throughout my three years of high school at Hunter, the staff, teachers, and administrators were on top of the duties they had not only for themselves but for the students there. If they weren't on top or if they were falling behind, they would find someways to come back from it so they can still stay on top for us students. My experience over at Hunter has been a memorable and one to not forget because of the people that surrounded themselves around me and the people that helped me every step of my high school life.
Start Your Review of Hunter High School
I really love the school spirit of hunter high school. I myself am on dance company, and have been able to be part of the school spirit all 3 years. The staff is amazing and I really enjoyed going to hunter high school.
My experience at Hunter High School has been an overall average experience. One thing that I loved about my high school is how diverse the community was. There were so many different cultures that further enhanced my perspective of the world. However, there would be some changes that I would like to see take action. These include more student parking, better athletic coaching and programs, and less parking tickets. It is difficult to be on time when there is not enough parking spots for students. This is when we result in parking in unacceptable parking spots primarily to be on time to class. Because of this, students are ticketed multiple times for just trying to be on time to class. Having been a part of an athletic team, there is a need for more updated coaching skills and techniques. By making these changes, the high school would be a much better place for the students and the community surrounding.
I loved the extracurricular so was in. Drama and athletics where my life, and the people in those where like family.