Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Humboldt Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Humboldt, TN. It has 406 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 13% in reading.
Humboldt Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-69 Students
- B63 Students
- A-61 Students
- B-52 Students
- B38 Students
- C33 Students
- C30 Students
- A+29 Students
- B26 Students
- C+24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Humboldt Junior/Senior High School
- B-West Carroll Junior/Senior High School
- West Carroll Special School District, TN
- 72 reviews
- C+North Side High School
- Madison County School District, TN
- 121 reviews
- BGibson County High School
- Gibson County Special School District, TN
- 59 reviews
- B-Peabody High School
- Trenton Special School District, TN
- 95 reviews
Humboldt Junior/Senior High School Reviews
My over all favorite thing about this school was the diversity in the students. Because of the amount of diversity we had, we also had multiple cultural clubs and events people could join.
I love the academics, sports, facilities,discipline and lastly teachers. The teachers are awese and tries their best to impart knowledge into the students because when I was attending the school, my grades shot up and that really got me happy. Thanks for been there for me my teachers
It’s a decent school, but there’s a lack of learning largely due to the focus on basketball. Other sports and academics seem to be ignored. It has the resources and teachers to be one of the best schools in West TN, yet the teachers who are making their best attempts are neglected by administration.