Hulbert Senior High School Reviews

I have had a really good experience at Hulbert. I would like the rules about not being able to go to the restroom to change. I like how close our school is. Everyone seems so connected.
There are some teachers involved, but not a lot.
The teachers here are really nice, fun, and easy to talk to.
Start Your Review of Hulbert Senior High School
The town of Hulbert is very small but, is full of pride. Though our town is somewhat run down, we are still proud of where we come from. Hulbert has kind, giving, and loving people. When it is needed, our community will rise. We can be more powerful than a big city, all it takes is one little push.
I love the school because it's a small school, the teachers are so caring, the ideal improvement would be to evolve the courses into more challenging ones.
Most of the teachers try hard to teach us like out world history teacher he works super hard to help and explain everything you need to know he's awesome and my computer teacher she helped me out a lot when I needed her but the rest of my teachers just don't care
It's okay because sometimes you get to go and do stuff for that club but more than likely you don't get to do anything because we don't have the money for it