Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Hulbert Senior High School is a public school located in Hulbert, OK. It has 200 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Hulbert Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-82 Students
- A49 Students
- A44 Students
- C+40 Students
- C+29 Students
- B28 Students
- C23 Students
- B+19 Students
- A-17 Students
- B-16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 4 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Hulbert Senior High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Hulbert Senior High School Reviews
I have went to Hulbert all of my school life. Once you reach junior high and high school it gets worse. The teachers try, depending on if they’re there for the students or just to get a check. A lot of the students are disrespectful to the teachers, and the teachers are sometimes just as bad back. We have our sixth through twelfth grades in one building and we all share a lunch period. We don’t have enough substitutes when teachers are gone, so all of the classes withought a teacher get sent to the gym and either our ISS teacher will watch them or our school principal. In my English class there aren’t enough books for one class room, and the ones we do have are torn and damaged. None of the classes have good books. Hulbert is good enough but it could be so much better. They could start more clubs and get more student involvement. Or do benefits to try and raise money. I know Hulbert was once a good place to go to but honestly today I don’t think anyone should have to go there.
At Hulbert Senior High School, I had a good experience. It is a poor school district which did not have a lot of funds for extra curricular activities. I would like to see a better school culture built. That way students would be drawn to attend there. I would also like to see the athletic programs given new life. They need updated facilities.
The town of Hulbert is very small but, is full of pride. Though our town is somewhat run down, we are still proud of where we come from. Hulbert has kind, giving, and loving people. When it is needed, our community will rise. We can be more powerful than a big city, all it takes is one little push.