Hulbert Junior High School Reviews

The building isn't crumbling. Both buildings got new all new computers or refurbished. At PTA meetings the auditorium is crammed with parents and people in the community. The guidance counsouler will individually make appointments with u for guidance and there are 2 college prep classes dedicated to college prep and resources that I know of
Besides the salsberry stake the food is delisous!!! The mashed potatoes are instint but they add butter and milk that makes it taste like mashed potatoes. The French fries arent very salty but crunchy enough you get a mix of crounchy and chewy in every bite.the the terijaki chicken tastes like it comes from hong kong inn. The hamburgers are to die for espically with ketchup, onions, and lettuce, and the spaghetti there isn't bad. The salad bar is always full of salad, peas, broccoli, carrots, peaches, applesauce, and spinach.
We have whites, Asians, Mexicans, Indians, germans, and I think a Russian. We have Christians, atheist, Muslims, and a Mormon or 2 plus some Jews. Our school is exposed to lots of cultures and races because its a small school were junior and high school are mixed so everyone talks to each other.
Start Your Review of Hulbert Junior High School
I feel the safest at school.
I would choose this school again because, lots of people are friendly and like family. My favorite time at school is when I play with the band at football games.