Hughes Middle School Reviews

My experience at Hughes Middle School was good. The teachers there are helpful and supportive. The school itself is beautiful and welcoming and the students here create a friendly environment.
I enjoyed my three years at Hughes. I was involved with student council and went through the first year of the WEB leadership program.
Looking back on my time spent there, Hughes was a fantastic school. I was in the accelerated program from 6th-8th grade and participated in their band, green team, and robotics team. The school had a fairly wide variety of extracurriculars, sports teams, and clubs for students to join and hosted events frequently (e.g. school dances or fundraisers). The teachers were all very involved and cared deeply about student success. Most heavily emphasized "depth and complexity" icons, which helped to cultivate a deeper level of thinking while writing or problem-solving. When paired with the new common core curriculum, students at Hughes who put in effort to learn were well prepared for high school and beyond.
Start Your Review of Hughes Middle School
I really love the students and the staff at this school; they are so supportive.