Huffman High School Magnet Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A104 Students
- A102 Students
- C-92 Students
- C66 Students
- B61 Students
- A52 Students
- A-47 Students
- B47 Students
- B-37 Students
- C+37 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Huffman High School Magnet Reviews
Review Huffman High School Magnet
My last few years spent at Huffman High has been really interesting and a learning experience. I've got to admit, I did learn to make the best of these few years. There were some ups and downs, but what motivated me the most was wanting to graduate. I had some fun and I've learned a lot being in high school. It'll be days where you may slack, and days where you realize your friends aren't you friends anymore. Do not get caught up in mess, or boyfriend drama. If I could have given advice to myself or someone entering high school it would be to stay focus and don't be afraid to be smart. Be you, be unique, be OUTSTANDING! My last advice I would give to someone would be to make the best of your high school years, because just think about it those years really only happen once.
My experience at Huffman was about the best as any other school thats in the state of Alabama. Huffman high school taught me a lot of life lessons. We might have a had some bad incidents in the past, but we end up being a bigger and better family than before the incident happen. Huffman is a great academically school and as well have some of best athletes. Always remember student come first than athletics. One thing I wish I can take back is my grades the should of been a lot higher than what they were but my commitment it is to do 110% better in college. Thank you Huffman for making me be the better man I am today.
My experience at this school has been okay. It's not perfect at all. We have had changes within the four years I've attended this school. Class schedules, lunch schedules, time to switch classss, activities. I'm still getting my lesson but always get interrupted by the bell to switch classes. We don't even have enough time to get from one class to another. I'm not worried about it because as long as I get all my credits and graduate, they can make all the changes they want.