Hudson High School is a top rated, public school located in Hudson, OH. It has 1,562 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+326 Students
- B205 Students
- A-178 Students
- A-169 Students
- A136 Students
- A+119 Students
- A100 Students
- B-89 Students
- A+57 Students
- A+55 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 75 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.42 responses
Schools like Hudson High School
- A+Chagrin Falls High School
- Chagrin Falls Exempted Village School District, OH
- 171 reviews
- ABrecksville-Broadview Heights High School
- Brecksville-Broadview Heights City School District, OH
- 318 reviews
- AKenston High School
- Kenston Local School District, OH
- 214 reviews
- A+Aurora High School
- Aurora City School District, OH
- 163 reviews
Hudson High School Reviews
Highly competitive and excellent college prep high school. Sports are excellent with special recognition going to two time defending State Champion Boy's Cross Country team. Cross Country coaches are fantastic with sports and life lessons! Students are well prepared for college with many AP and college course opportunities while attending high school.
Hudson High School is ranked one of the top schools in Ohio! This school offers a lot of friendly teachers, useful resources, and a very safe environment. However, Hudson High School could improve by renovations to restrooms and readjusting the student parking lots.
I am always extremely grateful that I attended Hudson High School.Hudson is a step above the rest in almost every aspect. Education is the reason my parents moved here, as it gives a very rigorous yet supportive experience. Hudson is ranked one of the highest public schools in the region, state, and nation. It has a high graduation rate, average ACT, PSAT, SAT, GPA, and always has many National Merit Scholars every year (including myself). The student body is one that is proud of their home and school. Hudson also accelerates at sports, with many regional and state titles in all athletic departments. The teachers go above and beyond to give their students the best possible experience and gain personal relationships with them. Hudson is a predominantly white community, but one will rarely ever feel excluded or prejudiced. Facilities are well kept and are high quality both inside and out. Hudson City Schools are catered to give students an amazing foundation for the rest of their life.