Hudson High School is an above average, public school located in Hudson, IA. It has 306 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+50 Students
- A27 Students
- A25 Students
- B12 Students
- B11 Students
- B4 Students
- A-4 Students
- NG3 Students
- A3 Students
- B3 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Hudson High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Hudson High School
- BDike-New Hartford High School
- Dike-New Hartford Community School District, IA
- 53 reviews
- BJanesville Junior/Senior High School
- Janesville Consolidated School District, IA
- 22 reviews
- BGrundy Center High School
- Grundy Center Community School District, IA
- 22 reviews
- B-Union High School
- Union Community School District, IA
- 38 reviews
Hudson High School Reviews
I like that Hudson High School is a place that makes me feel comfortable. I am able to be myself, which makes for an excellent learning environment. If I were to change something about Hudson, I would change the involvement of the community, because I often feel other school districts have a more involved and supportive community. To go along with that, I also think more school spirit would be highly effective. Overall, Hudson is an excellent school that I have enjoyed going to from kindergarten until graduation. I would highly recommend this to any family.
Hudson High School is currently one of the highest ranking high schools in Iowa. I have gone to Hudson my whole life and I really enjoyed my experience here. Not only did I get a great education, but I was able to make a lot of friends. Hudson is a small school so it is easy to get to know everyone around you. The teachers are very involved with the students, so help is always available if needed.
Hudson High School is located in a small, friendly community. The staff cares about each individual students success and ensures students are well prepared for their next step after high school.