Hubbard High School is an above average, public school located in Hubbard, OH. It has 609 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Hubbard High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-189 Students
- A+77 Students
- B76 Students
- A-41 Students
- B-34 Students
- B26 Students
- B25 Students
- A+19 Students
- B17 Students
- A15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 19 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Schools like Hubbard High School
- BUnion Area High School
- Union Area School District, PA
- 50 reviews
- BGirard Senior High School
- Girard City School District, OH
- 41 reviews
- BStruthers High School
- Struthers City School District, OH
- 66 reviews
- B+Wilmington Area High School
- Wilmington Area School District, PA
- 52 reviews
Hubbard High School Reviews
Hubbard overall is a good school. Smaller town, nice people and fine teachers. We rank pretty high academically. There is one downfall, they focus to much on Football! And leave the other sports by the waist side. With schools today having to turn to open enrollment to pay their bills , well that’s when problems start to happen.
Hubbard High School is an excellent school to be sent to get a great education. Hubbard makes sure that you are as ready as you can be for college. Going to this school, I have learned many great things. while at school, you are not shown any different than any other student. One thing I would change are the school lunches. They are not the best and I think there should be more choices to pick from than just one. But my overall experience has been great.
Hubbard High School provides students with a lot of high quality teachers. It also allows for college classes to be taken in high school to get a jump start. The staff is kind and helpful. There are multiple electives to take in order to give some autonomy over what classes one wishes to take. There are plenty of extracurricular activities including clubs and sports. Many of the athletic teams are very good. The teachers who are in charge of clubs try to get students more involved in the school which is nice.