Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA
HTRS High School is an above average, public school located in Humboldt, NE. It has 108 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
HTRS High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-22 Students
- B20 Students
- C+18 Students
- B18 Students
- B+12 Students
- B+10 Students
- B-7 Students
- NG5 Students
- C+5 Students
- C+4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 7 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
HTRS High School Reviews
HTRS High School is an excellent facility, and meets almost every need of their students. Wonderful teaching staff who are always ready to help, and extremely helpful administration staff as well.
I like that we can choose to do many different things. I don’t like that kids are mean and the staff won’t stop it. Even if a problem is reported, nothing gets done. This has become so bad that most kids decided not to tell because all they will get is an excuse and not-so-nice nickname.
It's a small town so your last name plays a large role in how your high school experience will be. How much playing time you get in sports or how much you can bend the rules often depends on your last name and what your family can do for the school. It is sad but true. The teachers here are, however, fantastic. They give you knowledge that sticks with you, not only the curriculum but also in life.