Howe High School Reviews

I loved Howe so much. Moving there was the best thing that ever happened to me. It really changed my life for the better.
I love Howe High School and I wouldn't change a single thing about it. It was the best experience being a student there.
It's not the lunch ladies fault they have to follow certain rules. Because of Michelle Obama, our cafeteria ladies have to make horrible food and give small portions to abide by the act.
Start Your Review of Howe High School
At Howe, we have a one-on-one technology based system. Meaning, third through twelfth grade students get their own Macbook laptop to use during school, and even take home.
All our teachers work hard to make sure we understand what we are going over. They try to relate the topics to the students as much as possible.
We have quite a few clubs and organizations at Howe. Currently we have FFA, FCCLA, BPA, NHS, Academic Team, Student Council, Students Working Against Tobacco, cheerleading, basketball, softball, and baseball. Our FFA and FCCLA chapters are both currently waiting for their brand new building to be finished.
We have an awesome school nurse, and she works to get kids to be active. We just don't require kids to take a P.E. class, which would help out a lot.
Our principals are simply the best! They are there whenever you have a problem. Our office staff treats you like family. The dress code is always strictly enforced, and bullying has zero tolerance at Howe. Attendance can sometimes drop, but that is easily taken care of by ISD.
The athletic program is great! All the coaches are there to help you be the best you can be and the athletic director is really good at making sure everyone has equal opportunity to participate.