Howardsville Christian School Reviews

Excellent Christian education with teachers who love students and sacrifice greatly to minister. Successful yet balanced sports program. Worth every penny of the reasonable, relatively inexpensive tuition.
The atmoshpere is very homey and welcoming. The staff doesnt have a advisor or anyone to prepare us for college, therefore, no on helps.
High standards, variety of educational backgrounds. Highly involved in class and in individual student progress and success. Continual education classes for teachers. Teachers very involved outside of classroom in sports, clubs, outings, etc.
Start Your Review of Howardsville Christian School
No issues. Assure you have a family church, and are committed to helping your child succeed. Ask about financial aid during the application process.
Student handbook is enforced, but adaptable.
I have never had a worry about the safety and security of my children at school.
My kids have attended from kindergarten to high school graduation. I would not have them in any other school. I am very pleased with both the education and the moral backbone they have achieved while attending.
Lot of support for all sports and activities, a lot of teacher, parent, and student involvement. No football, swimming, etc. due to size of school.
best college prep school in the area, private, Christian.