Houston Christian High School engages students to become impactful leaders through an empowering, dynamic education within a spiritual worldview. Houston Christian is an independent, nonprofit, coed day school accredited by Independent Schools Association of the Southwest and serves nearly 500 students in ninth through twelfth grades.
Our method of encouraging student inquiry has produced National Merit Scholars, Fulbright Scholars, perfect SAT and ACT scores, an average of $7 million per year offered in college scholarships, and graduates who attend the most esteemed universities in the country.
Houston Christian High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+63 Students
- A62 Students
- A+48 Students
- A-41 Students
- A-34 Students
- A29 Students
- A+23 Students
- A-22 Students
- A+19 Students
- A16 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses